Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Epione?

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

of course you wont look like when you were 15 but having a 5% older face is totally normal and you dont need fillers for that. If you were like 40 it would be more understandable

Hide contents

But if you want to get them, go ahead

Hide contents

Just be careful not to look like EpionGa

It's preventative :P  a little filling and botox now will stop the drooping and wrinkles later. Preventative is way more effective and natural in the long run than restorative.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
19 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

That was better than Epione, her only lip fillers that I like were the ones from 2012

She served arianna teas and i was having meltdowns over that haha now that she went overboard i miss the 2012 lips :'v

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
15 hours ago, Another Bad Kid said:

Why the hell does she look like Jeffree Stars in the second pic :toofunny:. Gagz, girl, I love you...but next time please bring a pic of Jeffree Stars and tell the clinic that that is exactly what you don't want to look like. 

But honestly, if she wants to get fillers or alter her face, it's 100% her choice and no one should criticize her for making that decision. However, we can comment on if a particular alteration was done well or not. 

She was giving me serious Trisha Paytas vibes that day :madge:

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
17 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I've never fully agreed with this! 

Ill admit I'm vain and I worry about my face ALL the time, and I'll do side by sides of selfies now and from when I was 19, 23 or 25 and I look THE SAME minus facial hair and a few fine lines. I'm 29 today and I still have damn near the same face I did at 19, only more "mature".

You only drastically age due to poor skin care, sun damage, smoking, drinking, and drugs. But that doesn't mean your jawline changes, your eyes get up turned, your lips get fuller and your nose changes shape. 

@kihlophix did you really excuse me no because I have a valid opinion based on my own experience :deadbanana: 

Yep i look the same since i was 16 , i'm 26 now (i got a little bit chubbier but thats it) (i still dont have a beard tho :'()

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
19 hours ago, JeremiJello said:

I can't wait for the joanne era to finish. The only reason why is because I feel like she's only getting these fillers for this era. these fillers make her look old imo

I tought the same back in the ARTPOP era, and then on the AHS era, and now.. so i'm starting to think that thats the way she wants to look now (older as she told her doc) such a shame because her natural face and chubby cheeks are so cute and youthful.

WTF is MDNA

4 hours ago, FameHookah said:

I tought the same back in the ARTPOP era, and then on the AHS era, and now.. so i'm starting to think that thats the way she wants to look now (older as she told her doc) such a shame because her natural face and chubby cheeks are so cute and youthful.

She looked young in the ARTPOP era imo. But yeah i love her chubby cheeks!

• 7 months later...
Smother Em Eh
On 9/13/2017 at 12:27 PM, Nuke said:

I have to write a comment before this topic gets closed. :lolga: For the million time is her face she can do whatever she wants. I personally don't like the work she done when she started visiting epione, yes she used fillers before but until 2015 she looked like herself. Her lips fillers looked better when she was getting them done in the back of the mall. Kim Kardashian (she's also a Epione member) :trollga:   jawline, lips, cheekbones looks like Gaga's face expect the nose. I think epione makes there's' patient look like clones.  :laughga:

Woah Woah Woah are you comparing our Queen to Kim K? Yikes..... that’s a no no! :awkney:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived