Jump to content
Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

What is Epione?

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster   Paws Up 4,790
JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, beboskoukla said:

thank you so much for your informative answer... do you know if this is unhealthy???

it's not unhealthy, it just looks bad.

How havent you noticed this before? her face changes a lot when she gets fillers

Edited by JoanneMonster
  • Like 1
I See You

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnWayneBitch   Paws Up 111
JohnWayneBitch
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

 

TBH for me this was the one time I thought she looked not herself

edd0c5d0db_102198697_o2.jpg

ladygaga-473x700.jpg

 

She seemed to have had some in her jaw as well. She was looking a little Gaga x Angelina Jolie.

And this time, too 

uX33c6w.jpg

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 12,540
Helxig
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

That was better than Epione, her only lip fillers that I like were the ones from 2012

I loooooved her lips in 2012! 

latest?cb=20120729000558

0820-gaga2-inset-2.jpg

 

They looked so juicy but not as 'filled'!

 

2 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

thank you so much for your informative answer... do you know if this is unhealthy???

Ehh, not particularly. Hyalauronic acid is something naturally found in our skin, so it just gets metabolised over time and flushed out. That's why they're temporary. Botox doesn't seem to have any known side effects either except maybe the muscles having some permanent loss of movement.

  • Like 9
I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PanPikus   Paws Up 3,232
PanPikus

Epione is a Disneyland for the adults :lolga:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • YAAAS 1
Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mróga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 12,540
Helxig
1 minute ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

And this time, too 

uX33c6w.jpg

I think a lot of that look is her makeup though as well. She's drawn a gap between her front two teeth, and she has no eyebrows lol. It's makes her look like an alien. If I'm not mistaken, these pics were taken around the same time and she looks gorgeous:

lady-gaga-has-a-quick-stop-at-a-shop-in-

 

  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoanneMonster   Paws Up 4,790
JoanneMonster
Just now, Helxig said:

I loooooved her lips in 2012! 

latest?cb=20120729000558

0820-gaga2-inset-2.jpg

 

They looked so juicy but not as 'filled'!

 

Ehh, not particularly. Hyalauronic acid is something naturally found in our skin, so it just gets metabolised over time and flushed out. That's why they're temporary. Botox doesn't seem to have any known side effects either except maybe the muscles having some permanent loss of movement.

Yeah the ones from 2012 are just like her natural ones, but bigger. The ones she's been getting since 2015 are a whole different shape. Do you know when was the last time she got fillers? they are lasting a lot!

  • Like 2
I See You

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
beboskoukla   Paws Up 772
beboskoukla
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

it's not unhealthy, it just looks bad.

How havent you noticed this before? her face changes a lot when she gets fillers

i did notice it but i just didnt know what it was. Was it botox or fillers i always thought Epione is something like botox but now i know its a  beauty center :)

but of course i noticed it i just did know what it was or what she uses to have these results

thanks for answering :)

 

  • Like 1
xoxo, Katarina

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnWayneBitch   Paws Up 111
JohnWayneBitch
Just now, Helxig said:

I think a lot of that look is her makeup though as well. She's drawn a gap between her front two teeth, and she has no eyebrows lol. It's makes her look like an alien. If I'm not mistaken, these pics were taken around the same time and she looks gorgeous:

lady-gaga-has-a-quick-stop-at-a-shop-in-

 

Yes, you're right... apart from Epione, her face has changed a lot because of her makeup, which is different now.

I love how she looks in this picture :excited2:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
beboskoukla   Paws Up 772
beboskoukla
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

Yeah the ones from 2012 are just like her natural ones, but bigger. The ones she's been getting since 2015 are a whole different shape. Do you know when was the last time she got fillers? they are lasting a lot!

I googled filler and i've read that fillers last 1 year...

xoxo, Katarina

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 12,540
Helxig
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

Yeah the ones from 2012 are just like her natural ones, but bigger. The ones she's been getting since 2015 are a whole different shape. Do you know when was the last time she got fillers? they are lasting a lot!

I think she gets them topped up about every 6 months or so. And she seems to get them done differently each time. I guess it's taken her some time and experimentation to decide on what she does and doesn't like lol.

 

1 minute ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

Yes, you're right... apart from Epione, her face has changed a lot because of her makeup, which is different now.

I love how she looks in this picture :excited2:

I think people can be too harsh about her decisions sometimes. Even before she had any fillers she sometimes wore crazy makeup that made her look like an alien lol

  • Like 4
I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 12,540
Helxig
1 minute ago, beboskoukla said:

I googled filler and i've read that fillers last 1 year...

It's usually 1-1.5 years before they're completely gone, but a lot of people get them topped up sooner than that because by that point they'd have completely gone back to normal :P  

I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoanneMonster   Paws Up 4,790
JoanneMonster
5 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

I googled filler and i've read that fillers last 1 year...

 

3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's usually 1-1.5 years before they're completely gone, but a lot of people get them topped up sooner than that because by that point they'd have completely gone back to normal :P  

I dont think Gagas fillers last one year... She got them at the beginnig of the Joanne era and after the superbowl her face was pretty much normal...

 

But she definitely gets them more that two times a year

 

Edited by JoanneMonster
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
I See You

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 12,540
Helxig
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

 

I dint think Gagas fillers last one year... She got them at the beginnig of the Joanne era and sfter the superbowl her face was pretty much normal...

 

But she definitely gets them more that two times a year

 

I don't believe for a second that she's had a nosejob, but I do believe that she's had a 'non-surgical nosejob'. Or rather, she gets fillers put in certain places to make her nose appear straighter. I've seen a lot of videos about filler 'nosejobs' lol. This is where I think she has had them:

gaga_nose_fillers.jpg

 

But they fade out quickly. Just after the start of the Joanne era her nose was looking straighter and more upturned and there were rumours flying around, so I made this to point out where I think she has them. But she seems to have let them fade out again. She likes to experiment with her look a lot our Gaga.

  • Like 5
I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kihlophix   Paws Up 524
kihlophix

people seems to forget that your face change as you get older... (yes I know she has done SOME fillers, but her face has also changed a lot because of age. She's not 19 anymore.)

Edited by kihlophix
  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×