Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Epione?

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

Whispering
2 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I've never fully agreed with this! 

Ill admit I'm vain and I worry about my face ALL the time, and I'll do side by sides of selfies now and from when I was 19, 23 or 25 and I look THE SAME minus facial hair and a few fine lines. I'm 29 today and I still have damn near the same face I did at 19, only more "mature".

You only drastically age due to poor skin care, sun damage, smoking, drinking, and drugs. But that doesn't mean your jawline changes, your eyes get up turned, your lips get fuller and your nose changes shape. 

@kihlophix did you really excuse me no because I have a valid opinion based on my own experience :deadbanana: 

If your face hasn't changed throughout your twenties, then you are the rare exception. 

Also, you aren't a woman. Women have hormones that change drastically throughout decades and their body fat distribution is different from men. A woman's face is going to change from her early twenties to her early thirties. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another Bad Kid
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

TBH for me this was the one time I thought she looked not herself

edd0c5d0db_102198697_o2.jpg

ladygaga-473x700.jpg

She seemed to have had some in her jaw as well. She was looking a little Gaga x Angelina Jolie.

Why the hell does she look like Jeffree Stars in the second pic :toofunny:. Gagz, girl, I love you...but next time please bring a pic of Jeffree Stars and tell the clinic that that is exactly what you don't want to look like. 

But honestly, if she wants to get fillers or alter her face, it's 100% her choice and no one should criticize her for making that decision. However, we can comment on if a particular alteration was done well or not. 

is the place i contacted around 2014-2015 to get things done but i am too far from that so it will have to wait gurl

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

I have to write a comment before this topic gets closed. :lolga: For the million time is her face she can do whatever she wants. I personally don't like the work she done when she started visiting epione, yes she used fillers before but until 2015 she looked like herself. Her lips fillers looked better when she was getting them done in the back of the mall. Kim Kardashian (she's also a Epione member) :trollga:   jawline, lips, cheekbones looks like Gaga's face expect the nose. I think epione makes there's' patient look like clones.  :laughga:

GypsyBabe
13 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE0SnsgNlNAYQ0hWgV1Yp

I literally never ever ever ever ever want to see this picture again. :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe

My thoughts on this. 

If I had hundreds of millions of dollars and wanted to "spruce" up my face, I would not spend a penny at the Epione clinic. :duck:

⚯͛

Katsuki Bakugo
13 hours ago, dinotub3 said:

Its just unrecognizable

Its the white almost grey make up that makes her look a bit more aged on purpose!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
8 hours ago, Whispering said:

If your face hasn't changed throughout your twenties, then you are the rare exception. 

Also, you aren't a woman. Women have hormones that change drastically throughout decades and their body fat distribution is different from men. A woman's face is going to change from her early twenties to her early thirties. 

Also apparently I read that women's faces change slightly during periods. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

NIghtmareElm

I wish she would stop that.  Her face without fillers look way better.  She looks a lot more natural without them.  

Whispering
49 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Also apparently I read that women's faces change slightly during periods. 

Also, Birth Control Pills are hormones. They change your distribution of fat and can change your face. Estrogen affects collagen and elastin levels and hormonal dips thin the skin. 

Katsuki Bakugo
41 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Also, Birth Control Pills are hormones. They change your distribution of fat and can change your face. Estrogen affects collagen and elastin levels and hormonal dips thin the skin. 

Women truly get the raw end of the deal!

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived