question

What is Epione?

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She's been having facial fillers for years. She used to go to a dodgy lady in a strip mall back in 2012, but she goes to Epione clinic now.

Sometimes she gets a lot, sometimes not much. But she tends to get them in her lips, cheekbones, nose, and chin. I think sometimes she also gets some botox.

it seems like that dodgy lady did a better job than this "professional" clinic...

AmericanGUY

i lowkey love EpioneGa :lolly:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Mitosisoffuture
33 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

I think she's found A balance now vs when she was first putting fillers in, It's much more subtle now. 

Before

CfeT8_pVAAA_XX6.jpg

After

lady-gaga-fashion-awards-getty-1.jpg

She looks like Kim Kardashian in the first pic

I can't wait for the joanne era to finish. The only reason why is because I feel like she's only getting these fillers for this era. these fillers make her look old imo

5 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

it seems like that dodgy lady did a better job than this "professional" clinic...

Yeah, personally I disagree with the aesthetic philosophy of the guy at Epione. For example I've seen him state that a strong chin creates a the appearance of a powerful, confident woman. But I know from personal research that a more prominent chin is one of the most masculinising features. He also likes strong cheekbones and full lips, but I believe that strong cheekbones only look nice on females with soft features, otherwise again they can be masculinising. And I believe that it's more about having a nice shape to the lips than making them project further from the face and appear very full. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and each person sees things differently. I think he's just based his practise of people like Kim K and Angelina Jolie. And they're beautiful, but it doesn't mean their features will translate well on other women.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Just now, Helxig said:

Yeah, personally I disagree with the aesthetic philosophy of the guy at Epione. For example I've seen him state that a strong chin creates a the appearance of a powerful, confident woman. But I know from personal research that a more prominent chin is one of the most masculinising features. He also likes strong cheekbones and full lips, but I believe that strong cheekbones only look nice on females with soft features, otherwise again they can be masculinising. And I believe that it's more about having a nice shape to the lips than making them project further from the face and appear very full. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and each person sees things differently. I think he's just based his practise of people like Kim K and Angelina Jolie. And they're beautiful, but it doesn't mean their features will translate well on other women.

I totally agree with you! If she still wants to get fillers, she needs to go to a different clinic. I do believe that this guy is making her look more manly than normal. Lastly, I think that a strong person comes from their heart, not their face. Of course this is my opinion.

My personal opinion on Gaga's fillers (not that any of it matters because really she can do whatever she wants with her own face):

- Her lips would be nicer if they tapered out towards the corners, and were fuller in the centre. But she should avoid over filling them because she loses the youthful, femnine look of her front teeth showing when her top lip covers them (yes, that is a thing)

- Her chin is too prominent sometimes and makes her profile more masculine. She should keep her chin small and rounded, and keep it dipped in below her lower lip.

- She should get just a little in her cheekbones, but make sure they blend in to her cheeks nicely instead of looking separated.

- What she does to her nose looks great so no changes there

- Maybe fill her undereyes and temples to make her look young and refreshed

- Use kybella to dissolve her double chin

Just now, Helxig said:

My personal opinion on Gaga's fillers (not that any of it matters because really she can do whatever she wants with her own face):

- Her lips would be nicer if they tapered out towards the corners, and were fuller in the centre. But she should avoid over filling them because she loses the youthful look of her front teeth showing (yes, that is a thing)

- Her chin is too prominent sometimes and makes her profile more masculine. She she keep her chin small and rounded, and keep it dipped in below her lower lip.

- She should get just a little in her cheekbones, but make sure they blend in to her cheeks nicely instead of looking separated.

the last one...

Just now, JeremiJello said:

the last one...

Okay maybe not that one, but I just learned about kybella from the Instagram plastic surgeons that are constantly recommended to me and I got excited about the possibilities :laughga: 

JoanneMonster
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

- Her lips would be nicer if they tapered out towards the corners, and were fuller in the centre. But she should avoid over filling them because she loses the youthful look of her front teeth showing (yes, that is a thing)

- Her chin is too prominent sometimes and makes her profile more masculine. She she keep her chin small and rounded, and keep it dipped in below her lower lip.

but shes 31:saladga:

She doesn't need any fillers to look young, she's still young

I See You

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Okay maybe not that one, but I just learned about kybella from the Instagram plastic surgeons that are constantly recommended to me and I got excited about the possibilities :laughga: 

I like the kybella part actually. but not the rest.

1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

but shes 31:saladga:

She doesn't need any fillers to look young, she's still young

I'm 25 and I've already noticed a loss of volume in my face :laughga: I want fillers under my eyes and in my temples. Ageing starts in the mid 20's.

Just now, JeremiJello said:

I like the kybella part actually. but not the rest.

I'm just saying that if I were her injector, that's what I'd recommend instead of what Mr. Epione does to her lol

JoanneMonster
Just now, Helxig said:

I'm 25 and I've already noticed a loss of volume in my face :laughga: I want fillers under my eyes and in my temples. Ageing starts in the mid 20's.

of course you wont look like when you were 15 but having a 5% older face is totally normal and you dont need fillers for that. If you were like 40 it would be more understandable

Spoiler

But if you want to get them, go ahead

Spoiler

Just be careful not to look like EpionGa

I See You

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived