💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Epione?

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, beboskoukla said:

thank you so much for your informative answer... do you know if this is unhealthy???

it's not unhealthy, it just looks bad.

How havent you noticed this before? her face changes a lot when she gets fillers

I See You

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FutureIllusion
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

TBH for me this was the one time I thought she looked not herself

edd0c5d0db_102198697_o2.jpg

ladygaga-473x700.jpg

She seemed to have had some in her jaw as well. She was looking a little Gaga x Angelina Jolie.

And this time, too 

uX33c6w.jpg

1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

That was better than Epione, her only lip fillers that I like were the ones from 2012

I loooooved her lips in 2012! 

latest?cb=20120729000558

0820-gaga2-inset-2.jpg

They looked so juicy but not as 'filled'!

2 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

thank you so much for your informative answer... do you know if this is unhealthy???

Ehh, not particularly. Hyalauronic acid is something naturally found in our skin, so it just gets metabolised over time and flushed out. That's why they're temporary. Botox doesn't seem to have any known side effects either except maybe the muscles having some permanent loss of movement.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

PanPikus

Epione is a Disneyland for the adults :lolga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

1 minute ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

And this time, too 

uX33c6w.jpg

I think a lot of that look is her makeup though as well. She's drawn a gap between her front two teeth, and she has no eyebrows lol. It's makes her look like an alien. If I'm not mistaken, these pics were taken around the same time and she looks gorgeous:

lady-gaga-has-a-quick-stop-at-a-shop-in-

JoanneMonster
Just now, Helxig said:

I loooooved her lips in 2012! 

latest?cb=20120729000558

0820-gaga2-inset-2.jpg

They looked so juicy but not as 'filled'!

Ehh, not particularly. Hyalauronic acid is something naturally found in our skin, so it just gets metabolised over time and flushed out. That's why they're temporary. Botox doesn't seem to have any known side effects either except maybe the muscles having some permanent loss of movement.

Yeah the ones from 2012 are just like her natural ones, but bigger. The ones she's been getting since 2015 are a whole different shape. Do you know when was the last time she got fillers? they are lasting a lot!

I See You

beboskoukla

it's not unhealthy, it just looks bad.

How havent you noticed this before? her face changes a lot when she gets fillers

i did notice it but i just didnt know what it was. Was it botox or fillers i always thought Epione is something like botox but now i know its a  beauty center :)

but of course i noticed it i just did know what it was or what she uses to have these results

thanks for answering :)

xoxo, Katarina

FutureIllusion
Just now, Helxig said:

I think a lot of that look is her makeup though as well. She's drawn a gap between her front two teeth, and she has no eyebrows lol. It's makes her look like an alien. If I'm not mistaken, these pics were taken around the same time and she looks gorgeous:

lady-gaga-has-a-quick-stop-at-a-shop-in-

Yes, you're right... apart from Epione, her face has changed a lot because of her makeup, which is different now.

I love how she looks in this picture :excited2:

beboskoukla

Yeah the ones from 2012 are just like her natural ones, but bigger. The ones she's been getting since 2015 are a whole different shape. Do you know when was the last time she got fillers? they are lasting a lot!

I googled filler and i've read that fillers last 1 year...

xoxo, Katarina

I think she gets them topped up about every 6 months or so. And she seems to get them done differently each time. I guess it's taken her some time and experimentation to decide on what she does and doesn't like lol.

1 minute ago, JohnWayneBitch said:

Yes, you're right... apart from Epione, her face has changed a lot because of her makeup, which is different now.

I love how she looks in this picture :excited2:

I think people can be too harsh about her decisions sometimes. Even before she had any fillers she sometimes wore crazy makeup that made her look like an alien lol

1 minute ago, beboskoukla said:

It's usually 1-1.5 years before they're completely gone, but a lot of people get them topped up sooner than that because by that point they'd have completely gone back to normal :P  

JoanneMonster
5 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's usually 1-1.5 years before they're completely gone, but a lot of people get them topped up sooner than that because by that point they'd have completely gone back to normal :P  

I dont think Gagas fillers last one year... She got them at the beginnig of the Joanne era and after the superbowl her face was pretty much normal...

But she definitely gets them more that two times a year

I See You

I dint think Gagas fillers last one year... She got them at the beginnig of the Joanne era and sfter the superbowl her face was pretty much normal...

But she definitely gets them more that two times a year

I don't believe for a second that she's had a nosejob, but I do believe that she's had a 'non-surgical nosejob'. Or rather, she gets fillers put in certain places to make her nose appear straighter. I've seen a lot of videos about filler 'nosejobs' lol. This is where I think she has had them:

gaga_nose_fillers.jpg

But they fade out quickly. Just after the start of the Joanne era her nose was looking straighter and more upturned and there were rumours flying around, so I made this to point out where I think she has them. But she seems to have let them fade out again. She likes to experiment with her look a lot our Gaga.

kihlophix

people seems to forget that your face change as you get older... (yes I know she has done SOME fillers, but her face has also changed a lot because of age. She's not 19 anymore.)

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived