🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
society

White male, 32, murders EIGHT people by GUN after wife files for divorce

Featured Posts

Juvi   Paws Up 1,639
Juvi
4 minutes ago, Goosey said:

Thread title should be changed, otherwise I guess we'll start seeing threads like 'Black man murders 2' or other such INFLAMMATORY NONSENSE.

no it shouldn't!

It doesn't ignore the victims and points out a deeper aspect of the U.S.A. 

Ugly Boy   Paws Up 2,944
Ugly Boy
3 hours ago, i medici said:

Where is his political motive?

that point is that he didn't have one but if he was a POC or of non christian faith he would be labelled a terrorist so he shouldn't be discredited from that label 

i will fight anyone about anything

Goosey   Paws Up 3,015
Goosey
Just now, Juvi said:

no it shouldn't!

It doesn't ignore the victims and points out a deeper aspect of the U.S.A. 

Alrighty then, I will ask the moderators if people should mention the race of the offender in a thread title :nails: if so, guess I'll start doing it too.

• Like 1
"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Whispering   Paws Up 14,562
Whispering
2 hours ago, ClariceStarling said:

Of course. There's a reason why the suicide rate is higher among men. Males don't know how to deal with broken feelings and tragedies. Men aren't allowed to cry or be sensitive. Since we are kids. 

It's heartbreaking and unhealthy. 

That and a host of other reasons. White, middle-aged men account for 70% of deaths from suicide each year. Nine-tenths of them are from a lower socioeconomic class.    

• Like 2

gag   Paws Up 8,994
gag

This is more of an issue on toxic masculinity (and the patriachy) which is something more people need to talk about. Misogyny is dangerous and the girl literally died because she was trying to get away from that.

May the 8 people rest in peace.

May he rot.

• Like 3
headspin, happiness, Ḑ̸̖͕̱͔͚͙͇̝̆̉̃̅̽͂͐̑̌̈͂͜͝͠Ě̶̛̛̼̠̤͇̮̬̘̱͈̼̩̯̤̾̊̂̓͂̈́̑̋ͅA̶̮͒͗͊͋̾̈́̽̈́̐͜͝͝ͅT̷̢̛͙̖̳͇̖̲̮͖̘̗̹̔̓́͒̈̏̈́̊̑͋͜Ȟ̴̡̼̮̟̣̤̞̲̄͋̈́̀̊̚

August Blue   Paws Up 7,271
August Blue
1 hour ago, Goosey said:

Alrighty then, I will ask the moderators if people should mention the race of the offender in a thread title :nails: if so, guess I'll start doing it too.

A conservative being pressed over the title bc it mentions "white man" :rip: 

Whats new? 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2

Melech   Paws Up 6,263
Melech
1 hour ago, Versus said:

that point is that he didn't have one but if he was a POC or of non christian faith he would be labelled a terrorist so he shouldn't be discredited from that label 

That's not true at all :smh: terrorism is a defined term which you can't use loosely. Brevik was a white terrorist for example because he had a political agenda. Several weeks ago an Iraqi shot another person in s club and no one called it a terrorist attack because it was a family drama. 

• Like 1

derpmonster   Paws Up 432
derpmonster
1 hour ago, Goosey said:

Thread title should be changed, otherwise I guess we'll start seeing threads like 'Black man murders 2' or other such INFLAMMATORY NONSENSE.

No, that's a false equivalency. One fundamental difference is white people are not oppressed or a result of murderous stereotypes whereas black people are. Mentioning the murderer's whiteness in this case serves to remind people of non-black criminals whereas mentioning their blackness would add fuel to the stereotype.

There are functional differences in the effect produced by the two statements and that's what makes them different. To all people complaining about how saying "white people are..." is racist, this is why it isn't. A little more nuance helps.

• Like 1

Juvi   Paws Up 1,639
Juvi
1 hour ago, Goosey said:

yeah, do it! :bon:

Ugly Boy   Paws Up 2,944
Ugly Boy
28 minutes ago, Melech said:

That's not true at all :smh: terrorism is a defined term which you can't use loosely. Brevik was a white terrorist for example because he had a political agenda. Several weeks ago an Iraqi shot another person in s club and no one called it a terrorist attack because it was a family drama. 

i am saying that as people of colour and people of non christian faith are labelled terrorists for non politically fuelled attacks resulting in mass casualties e.g. killing your wife and all her friends SO SHOULD HE BE

you always just want to fight me about something dont you

i will fight anyone about anything

Melech   Paws Up 6,263
Melech
8 minutes ago, Versus said:

i am saying that as people of colour and people of non christian faith are labelled terrorists for non politically fuelled attacks resulting in mass casualties e.g. killing your wife and all her friends SO SHOULD HE BE

you always just want to fight me about something dont you

But it's not true that they are being called terrorists :rip: I even said an example. 

I don't fight, I'm just telling you what you said is wrong.

Edited by Melech
  • Like 1

DiamondAngel   Paws Up 2,746
DiamondAngel
4 hours ago, daddybunny said:

When did anyone mention anything about "black people"? I can agree with you that politics should be saved for later, but that piece of your commentary is pretty ignorant. Blanketing the fight for rights of the refugees and of our own black citizens as one singular thing is what's wrong with our country right now.

I'm not saying they're the ones who are doing it; I'm saying people are calling them the victims in this situation which is false. They didn't get shot.

i medici   Paws Up 1,525
i medici
2 hours ago, Versus said:

So you mean we have to call him a terrorist because he has no religious background??? I really dony get what point youre attempting to make here

• Like 2

LetsGetHigh   Paws Up 23,351
LetsGetHigh

You see, if the title were "black man," people would have rioted. Saying white man doesn't help at all. Stop it.

Booker DeWitt   Paws Up 13,473
Booker DeWitt
2 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

You see, if the title were "black man," people would have rioted. Saying white man doesn't help at all. Stop it.

OP sure had a theme of trying to stir sh*t yesterday.

Edited by Sizzily
I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.