Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
society

White male, 32, murders EIGHT people by GUN after wife files for divorce

Featured Posts

NCgaga   Paws Up 530
NCgaga

Do half of you even know what Radicalism is? Who started this thread? Please do some research. 

• Like 1

neptugne   Paws Up 15,277
neptugne
9 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Oh wow he's hot

ggd's glorification of white men has gone too far :madge:

• Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD   Paws Up 24,059
RAMROD

That is despicable. I hope even Hell reject him to enter for this :classy: 

• Like 2
My right wing is flapping. My left one is gray

Decidueye   Paws Up 6,405
Decidueye
44 minutes ago, neptugne said:

ggd's glorification of white men has gone too far :madge:

Gurl I'm white myself, and I love all races, I just thought  he was hot and made a comment I shouldn't have... Im drinking right now :pray:

i medici   Paws Up 1,525
i medici
3 hours ago, Versus said:

call him what he is - a terrorist 

Where is his political motive?

• Like 6

derpmonster   Paws Up 432
derpmonster

Yes, he has no political motive but the mention of him being a white male is a reminder to all those people who think murderers are always black or poc. This tells them that.

• Like 3

lego   Paws Up 37,178
lego

Well...a man going on murder spree because of divorce? She dared to leave him...is that a motive?

It is an honor killing. 

• Like 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

ItsTommyBitch   Paws Up 8,325
ItsTommyBitch
4 hours ago, ClariceStarling said:

Toxic masculinity is killing our women. 

Truth. It's killing our men as well, tbh.

• Like 7
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ClariceStarling   Paws Up 1,019
ClariceStarling
2 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Truth. It's killing our men as well, tbh.

Of course. There's a reason why the suicide rate is higher among men. Males don't know how to deal with broken feelings and tragedies. Men aren't allowed to cry or be sensitive. Since we are kids. 

It's heartbreaking and unhealthy. 

Edited by ClariceStarling
  • Like 2

daddybunny   Paws Up 307
daddybunny
5 hours ago, GAGA1972 said:

If a white man shot me and everyone made it about race to support their (correct, yes) political beliefs I would feel so disrespected. We should focus on the victim for now. Pull these receipts out later when the time is right, but my God, 8 people lost their lives. But it's all about unrelated black people right now? Pray for the families and the victims. Show compassion, and bring up the politics later when it's necessary. 

When did anyone mention anything about "black people"? I can agree with you that politics should be saved for later, but that piece of your commentary is pretty ignorant. Blanketing the fight for rights of the refugees and of our own black citizens as one singular thing is what's wrong with our country right now.

• Like 2

tthen   Paws Up 3,523
tthen

May she rest in peace...she didn't deserve any of that..I'm also waiting for the stream of mental illness and lone wolf comments. Like many others have pointed out, If he were a Muslim he would've been labeled a terrorist right away or a black person then gang and black violence (BLM ARE TERRISTS!1!1!1). Let's just hope the victims get the justice they deserve.

• Like 3
Betty White>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone

Adakam   Paws Up 1,972
Adakam
2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Yes, he has no political motive but the mention of him being a white male is a reminder to all those people who think murderers are always black or poc. This tells them that.

Exactly, the black thug stereotype is out of control, and most areas of entertainment media keep playing with the idea.

Pointing out when white screw up too is the only slow, tedious way to balance things at least a little

I support the OP

• Like 4

Goosey   Paws Up 3,015
Goosey
26 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Pointing out when white screw up too is the only slow, tedious way to balance things at least a little

Thread title should be changed, otherwise I guess we'll start seeing threads like 'Black man murders 2' or other such INFLAMMATORY NONSENSE.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Juvi   Paws Up 1,639
Juvi

oookkaaaayyy............ why are some of y'all acting extra ignorant recently?!

This was a real tragidy! Everybody with sensebility will feel sorry for the families of the lost ones, as I do I.

The thing about race came up because in the article there os NO WORD the shooter race/religion/"nationality" and so on. While, if it had been a muslim it would be called one of those crazy "honor killing" (which is what this probably christian raised men did!) and he would be lynched by media! 

If it would be a black man doing this, we would literally read all about how "All Lifes Matter" while all those people who say stuff like that care about is that "WHITE LIFES MATTER" !!!

• Like 1