💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rock in Rio will have the same stage setup of Coachella!

Leeo

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where's the official confirmation that we're getting the same stage though? Just judging by the metallic piano?

Edit: nevermind.

Miracle
8 minutes ago, Luigi said:

I will be setting the stage for the date of Barcelona and im so freaking ouuuutttttt

WOWWWWWWWWWWW, you better not **** it up

cherryboomboom
13 minutes ago, Luigi said:

I will be setting the stage for the date of Barcelona and im so freaking ouuuutttttt

Seems like you have strong arms and big muscles (judging by your photo) ;):giggle:

Disco Heaven

hey guys! i don't post in this forum since ARTPOP era (actually i'm a member since pré-btw era) but i'm brazilian and sooooo hyped about rock in rio! i'm going to rio tomorrow, can't wait for this show! actually i'm glad a lot of people will be able to see her live in national tv, it's the most iconic and popular music festival in the country, it will be so good for her! i'm so proud :giveup:

1 hour ago, Luigi said:

So now we know who to blame if a taco falls off :trollga:

GagaSkeletonWay
2 hours ago, Luigi said:

Keep us safe!!!:duck:

19 hours ago, Leeo said:

The fact we don't have a thread for RIR concert... it's homophobic 

This! can someone create a thread about the RiR date like the others? to put all the links an information in the op:shrug:

I cant with threads about RiR streams and where each hour:saladga:

Archived