💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rock in Rio will have the same stage setup of Coachella!

Leeo

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
3 hours ago, tthen said:

MIGHT go as far to say that the Coachella might be her best visual intro 

It so is. I don't even care

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, iFameMonzter said:

lazy

I think it's actually the opposite. If she wasn't doing Coachella, she'd most likely do JWT. By doing Coachella, she actually has to re-rehearse everything and stuff, whereas JWT would be doing the same thing she's already been doing

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, Counterfeit said:

Yes but there aren't much props in this tour compared to her previous :selena:

She has a lifting and tilting stage with bridges that unfold into screens and rise and fall. She can't use any of it on the Rock in Rio stage. It makes sense to use the Coachella stage

Guys, don't over-fantasize.

No matter the stage, we're getting the JWT setlist. Gaga is not a robot - everything in the past two months was tightly rehearsed and there's no way she can go back to another setlist with different songs. It would be too much work and effort. Not to mention how strange it would feel to go back to doing Teeth and Million Reasons (remix) again. The stage design doesn't really change anything (for example, in the second NY show when it was raining the platforms weren't working so they just danced on the empty stage and she did the same show anyway). 

I just hope she uses the interludes from the tour and the outfits/wig because I want to see them in pro-shot quality. 

With this stage, she release a new song at a festival. Maybe she will do a second time this ?And Friday we ll have a new Single?:giveup:

5 hours ago, BadJudas said:

With this stage, she release a new song at a festival. Maybe she will do a second time this ?And Friday we ll have a new Single?:giveup:

One song from real LG5 :giveup:

Archived