💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rock in Rio will have the same stage setup of Coachella!

Leeo

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Great

now...

make sure you debut DIC MV whilst you're there, Gaga :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

5 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

you can play that intro, build the hype and when the intro is over play a ''PUM'' while the lights go off, a few seconds of silence and the DH

Reveal hidden contents

:toofunny:

That'd actually really work

Guest ARTPOPSlays
53 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

To be honest the Coachella show was better than the Joanne World Tour on Stadiums.

I have to disagree...to her Gagas voice fill a stadium and to to hear and feel the energy of the fans is just amazing :wub:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
51 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

i agree with this . jwt stage seems too deep in in stadiums like u cant really see her 

I was there on the floor and could see her perfectly...she was like right there :excited2:

32 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

It doesn't mean that at all...it's just the same stage. Why assume that? 

----

they probably don't have time or money to transport the stage to Brazil and over to Europe.

it was marketed at the "Joanne World Tour" and Coachella was not. 

Tbh the whole "coachella wasn't part of Joanne World Tour" talk is probably because they didn't have the show concept even next being ready and decided to just blow everything up with a "new thing" while the tour wasn't ready. Remember the cancelled DiveBar so she could do rehearsals so... yeah.

-

Also now I know why my thread on Gaga thought flopped, I think it should be merged maybe? :selena: 

5 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

Apparently the festival is going to be live broadcasted: 

https://www.festicket.com/de/magazine/news/watch-rock-rio-2017-live-stream-festicket/

Yes it will! on National TV for Brazil and I Think YouTube & Tidal will have stream aswell for WW

--

The fact we don't have a thread for RIR concert... it's homophobic 

Flop fan I had no idea she was performing in Rock in Rio and thought it was just a rumor since I can't recall GGD reporting about it :rip: 

drinkmytears
39 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Tbh the whole "coachella wasn't part of Joanne World Tour" talk is probably because they didn't have the show concept even next being ready and decided to just blow everything up with a "new thing" while the tour wasn't ready. Remember the cancelled DiveBar so she could do rehearsals so... yeah.

-

Also now I know why my thread on Gaga thought flopped, I think it should be merged maybe? :selena: 

She was actually contracted to do a one off show at Coachella. That's why no content from it has been reused since the performances 

the dive bar is unrelated...she wasn't going to start rehearsals for a tour in August in April when she had a movie to film. However the dive bar actually interfered with rehearsals

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, Der Meister said:

To be honest the Coachella show was better than the Joanne World Tour on Stadiums.

I agree with this. I was watching videos of weekend 2 from Coachella and I was SHOOK. Plus, ya'll need to remember, Gaga now has that Gaga attitude we love thanks to the JWT. So that coupled with her BEST setlist (Coachella, even though she ****ing better add DIC and Perfect Illusion), will surely be fantastic. I hope she changes up the setlist though. Telephone and Million Reasons remix (bring back the regular version) can choke. Perfect Illusion, Dancin' in Circles, and Applause, come through!!

Archived