💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rock in Rio will have the same stage setup of Coachella!

Leeo

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

what if she actually performs the Coachella setlist

This is something we were thinking But we feel unlikely. Not impossible but  also really hard to put out such a show without a rehearsal (Gaga is probably coming right now but no way she'll arrive before tomorrow or something and I don't think she would be able to do rehearsal)

Spoiler

But I would break down 

Spoiler

hehe already breaking down actually I love this woman so much I cannot believe :selena:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
Just now, Leeo said:

This is something we were thinking But we feel unlikely. Not impossible but  also really hard to put out such a show without a rehearsal (Gaga is probably coming right now but no way she'll arrive before tomorrow or something and I don't think she would be able to do rehearsal)

Hide contents

But I would break down 

Hide contents

hehe already breaking down actually I love this woman so much I cannot believe :selena:

Well, she'd have to rehearse for the JWT RIR show too. If the stage is different, the show is different. 

3 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

My friends sat to the side at a stadium show and they couldn't see the stage at all. Only the two giant screens on the side. 

ya tho im not there but could tell just from the videos i watched.  really too far in and dark. so am glad for the Rio pple if its the Coachella stage :excited2:

Decodekid

So does this mean she's doing Coachella setlist or JWT setlist with the Coachella Stage?

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Just now, Miracle said:

Well, she'd have to rehearse for the JWT RIR show too. If the stage is different, the show is different. 

But not really different from the setup from stadium shows and the setlist itself isn't the harder. She could keep the songs she's performing every night and then just adjust the performance itself. To rehearse Coachella again the problem would be bringing back the other songs like Teeth, Venus, Sexxx Dreams and everything...

Spoiler

but also it's not like she wouldn't know anything from her past-own lyrics so... maybe:selena:

tbh I would die for Coachella. Just wish she would put Diamond Heart and Perfect Illusion 

Spoiler

and the holy trinity block would be great n

Miracle
Just now, Leeo said:

But not really different from the setup from stadium shows and the setlist itself isn't the harder. She could keep the songs she's performing every night and then just adjust the performance itself. To rehearse Coachella again the problem would be bringing back the other songs like Teeth, Venus, Sexxx Dreams and everything...

Reveal hidden contents

but also it's not like she wouldn't know anything from her past-own lyrics so... maybe:selena:

tbh I would die for Coachella. Just wish she would put Diamond Heart and Perfect Illusion 

Reveal hidden contents

and the holy trinity block would be great n

Maybe she's doing a mix of both 

8 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Reveal hidden contents

But I would break down 

Reveal hidden contents

7 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Didnt she rehearse Coachella the same day but earlier??:sweat::sweat:

Im so hyped for Rock in Rio, i hope its a mix of both:excited2:

Head Empty
2 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

lazy

I'm pretty sure the Coachella set requires more effort on her part than doing the JWT set which she already completely rehearsed and internalized over these past few weeks.

Counterfeit
5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

So does this mean she's doing Coachella setlist or JWT setlist with the Coachella Stage?

Coachella setlist

IllusionLover
13 minutes ago, tthen said:

HYPE...JWT arena>Coachella>JWT stadium tbh (I want her to reuse the Coachella intro...that was amazing :giveup:)

Well Gaga actually based on the JWT intro for coachella, cause both begins with "Don't Call me Gaga"

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Just now, Rafr88 said:

Didnt she rehearse Coachella the same day but earlier??:sweat::sweat:

She rehearsed for days and there were many songs that didn't make the cut in the end hahaha. It was a work of weeks to prepare and then final rehearsals during the weekend

Archived