💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rock in Rio will have the same stage setup of Coachella!

Leeo

Featured Posts

Seems like part of the stage arrived today and the whole setup looks from the Coachella stage. It's actually great since it was impossible to bring the original tour stage with tilt platforms and bridges...

DJixLSwWsAAOqiY.jpgDJixLS-WAAARYhD.jpg

DJixLUGXkAEVbmq.jpgDJixLTHW0AIVo3p.jpg

On the first 2 photos u can see what looks like the coachella piano under a blue sheet

The third and fourth photos show the Coachella stage and the Rock In Rio setup that was discovered few hours ago. If you check the last photo, u can see that it looks like a triangle + 2 stages by each side, and then look back and third photo to see that it matches with Coachella 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Counterfeit
1 minute ago, Der Meister said:

To be honest the Coachella show was better than the Joanne World Tour on Stadiums.

I don't think so. The tilting platforms alone >>>

6 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

To be honest the Coachella show was better than the Joanne World Tour on Stadiums.

i agree with this . jwt stage seems too deep in in stadiums like u cant really see her 

4 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

this tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Flawless

I just hope that the setlist is not the same, I'm kinda disappointed. :madge: But anyway, Gaga will be in my city and I'll be attending the show so I can't complain. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived