Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the tour march true to size?

Grigio

Featured Posts

So I was thinking of getting some of the tour merch online and since there is no size chart, I'm wondering how the sizing is? Is it true to size? I've heard it's a bit oversized, but I got the Urban Outfitters Joanne merch and it was definitely not oversized. :cryga:

Help me out hunties! :sis:

Standing-o

I'm usually a small/medium and my medium tshirt from the concert is a bit tight. So I'd say the sizes run a little small. Either that or I need to go on a diet...  

1 minute ago, aphrodisio said:

he's telling the truth teas

I came here to escape Trump...I was having Nov 8 nightmares :toofunny:

I like to wear a XL usually but I have the L tour dates shirt and it fits fine, it's a little long actually. The rhino hoodie (and i'm assuming the other one) ran a little small so I got an XL. 

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

SwissMonster

Speaking of Merch ... Did someone get the signed "Gaga: Five foot two" Posters ? :selena:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

That depends. How do sizes normally fit you? For me, I'm a smaller guy so if it "runs larger" I'm screwed. I found the small fit me perfectly, though. It really depends how sizes fit you and what feel you want out of the shirt. They are definitely a tighter fit, but it isn't like they are mis-sized.

Archived