2 hours ago, Jaume Cam said:

These are f**king amazing but we all now without SB it would be another story 

No one cares. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
3 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

Hmmm - I know for a fact that the second Citi date wasn't sold out - there were quite a few seats (I'm talking several hundred) available a couple hours b4 showtime. But hey, who's counting - homegirls doing very well for herself w/ this tour. 

Yeah, but that's only 1 to 2 per cent of the seats. Plus, it's hard to get those last minute walk up sales when it is cold and rainy at an outdoor concert! lol That ended up being the show to go to...rain and all! 

drinkmytears
3 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

Hmmm - I know for a fact that the second Citi date wasn't sold out - there were quite a few seats (I'm talking several hundred) available a couple hours b4 showtime. But hey, who's counting - homegirls doing very well for herself w/ this tour. Really hoping she brings back the red segment when she returns to NA for the second US leg!!

Most shows are never actually soldout to capacity but they get reported as so. Everyone does it so its not like its unfair or lying. 

ShockPop

Sold out just means they hit their sales target and the rest is gravy.

I wish she'd promoted something here and done a UK stadium 😭

MelbHawker
On 14 September 2017 at 5:09 AM, Jaume Cam said:

These are f**king amazing but we all now without SB it would be another story 

What was the point of that comment? Are you trying to bring her down or something? She doesn't owe her success of the Joanne Tour to one television performance. It's not like she hasn't won 6 Grammys, won a Golden Globe, sold 30 million albums, sold some 150 million singles and toured the world 3 times over or anything prior to performing at the SB.

:toofunny:

bye

Archived