Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

New JWT BOXSCORE (STADIUMS)

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

bumblebee
4 minutes ago, ClariceStarling said:

She's gonna have an all-stadium tour next era. :lolly:

are you talking about the already iconic A Star Is Born Soundtrack (Bodyguard Who) World Tour? :poot:

on a more mature note, though, I hope she does. She just needs to make Australia and NZ aware of her pop existence again, and do some promo in Asia. I'm sure she is still loved in South America and South Africa 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
Just now, LGHunter said:

Just Stating Facts

And how is it relevant to the discussion? I can also state facts about Tardigrades surviving in hostile environments or theories on how the moon formed or ancient mythologies in Southeast asia but that doesn't mean I should do that in this thread.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ClariceStarling
6 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

are you talking about the already iconic A Star Is Born Soundtrack (Bodyguard Who) World Tour? :poot:

on a more mature note, though, I hope she does. She just needs to make Australia and NZ aware of her pop existence again, and do some promo in Asia. I'm sure she is still loved in South America and South Africa 

It would be awesome, but I don't think she's interested. :sharon: I mean, this tour is super short even after the Super Bowl Halftime Show. 

:selena:

GagaStefi

I really want this tour to be one of the top grossing tours for a female but I don't think she wants to continue it 

bumblebee
23 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

I really want this tour to be one of the top grossing tours for a female but I don't think she wants to continue it 

I think that, giving her health and mental issues, she has decided to change her approach toward her touring practice. 

2008: she opens for New Kids on the Block

2009: she opens for pussycat dolls, headlining The Fame Ball, opening for Take That, headlining the Monster Ball 1.0 in the USA.

2010: she headlines the iconic revamped Monster Ball Tour and screams the no less iconic "now get your d**ks out!" all over the world 

2011: she tours North America with Monster Ball throughout spring to wrap it in Mexico 

2012: she travels the world with Born This Way Ball from April to December 

2013: she stars North America leg of Born This Way Ball and suffers hip injury. 

2014: artRave world tour hits the road 

2015: the cheek to cheek tour is here

2016: the first time Gaga spends a year without touring since 2008

I think that the much needed break from touring in 2016 reminded her of the other lifestyle, the one when she is not constantly limited with touring schedule, the one where she can feel just like her sister's sister, and she decided to tone her tours down a little bit. I think 80 dates may be the largest number of shows she may ever play in a tour from now on.

Pop Music

I knew my girlie could do it. And after all that she even sold out rooftops of shows. Legends only. giphy.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

I'm banned. Is the thread on base or on charts?

I'm not sure :deadbanana: it was on the most recent posts list

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, LGHunter said:

The Formation World Tour - 256 m

:lolly:

MDNA did 305 mil and Sticky and Sweet Tour did 409 mil... What's your point :poot:

DeanWinchester
19 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I'm not sure :deadbanana: it was on the most recent posts list

I think I saw it. It was the locked thread with 4 pages that contain those gifs

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Thomas P
10 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

MDNA did 305 mil and Sticky and Sweet Tour did 409 mil... What's your point :poot:

This is extremely irrelevant and I'm mad at myself for saying it, but Formation had 49 dates and grossed that much. 

One day I hope gaga does that too :hor:

On topic: Her average will surely drop, but as of now, if you take the average amount she's grossing each night form the first 15 dates, she should make $156 but the end. But like I said, in Europe, the average is going wayyyyyy down, so we'll see.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

This is extremely irrelevant and I'm mad at myself for saying it, but Formation had 49 dates and grossed that much. 

One day I hope gaga does that too :hor:

On topic: Her average will surely drop, but as of now, if you take the average amount she's grossing each night form the first 15 dates, she should make $156 but the end. But like I said, in Europe, the average is going wayyyyyy down, so we'll see.

Vivi said they are adding tickets in some european dates so that should help soften the blow to the average

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Thomas P
36 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Vivi said they are adding tickets in some european dates so that should help soften the blow to the average

Alright that's good. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived