:sharon:

It won't show :selena:

but ATRL monsters are VICIOUS and I live for them :whitney:

WildAmerican

My show comin' through with the highest single-show gross 

She really ****ing killed Wrigley. Imagine if she did Soldier:giveup:

Next tour only stadiums in the US!

bumblebee

If we exclude her stadium shows, she sold 189,275 tickets for 12 arena shows and grossed  $21,220,816 according to Pollstar. 

So her North America average is like $112 per ticket at the arena. And her arena show sells about 15,772 tickets.

She has 20 shows in North America later this autumn. If her average ticket price and attendance don't change, she will sell no less than 314,000 tickets and gross no less than $34.5 M. That'll bring her North America total to $86 M. 

So she'll need to gross $14 M from 18 arena shows in Europe to top $100 , providing her second North America arena attendances match arenas of the first leg. 

6 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

If we exclude her stadium shows, she sold 189,275 tickets for 12 arena shows and grossed  $21,220,816 according to Pollstar. 

So her North America average is like $112 per ticket at the arena. And her arena show sells about 15,772 tickets.

She has 20 shows in North America later this autumn. If her average ticket price and attendance don't change, she will sell no less than 314,000 tickets and gross no less than $34.5 M. That'll bring her North America total to $86 M. 

So she'll need to gross $14 M from 18 arena shows in Europe to top $100 , providing her second North America arena attendances match arenas of the first leg. 

She will cross the 100M mark easily

A Star is Born ⭐

bumblebee
4 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

The Formation World Tour - 256 m

:lolly:

Formation did amazing! :tony: Beyonce stadium concerts were stunning, as usual :diane:

It's amazing that it took Beyonce just 17 years since having her first top 10 hit to headline her first solo all-stadium tour :flutter:

Maybe Gaga will also headline her own all-stadium tour when she celebrates 15 years in the record business :pray:

ClariceStarling
1 minute ago, bumblebee said:

Formation did amazing! :tony: Beyonce stadium concerts were stunning, as usual :diane:

It's amazing that it took Beyonce just 17 years since having her first top 10 hit to headline her first solo all-stadium tour :flutter:

Maybe Gaga will also headline her own all-stadium tour when she celebrates 15 years in the record business :pray:

She's gonna have an all-stadium tour next era. :lolly:

DeanWinchester
14 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

The Formation World Tour - 256 m

:lolly:

Your point?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

The ATRL fumes are a KI! :selena:

My fave did thaT :firega:

And that's that on that :lolly:

I'm banned. Is the thread on base or on charts?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived