💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disco Stick was broken last night :(

Illan Suarez

Featured Posts

It was rode on too much and was wet as hell. :usrs:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badgirlmeat
4 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

Does anyone have a video of this?

i don't know if you are refering to the moving stage but here it is :poot: (36:16)

🤠

23 hours ago, aphrodisio said:

I love how they're all Willi Wonka over the situation and get it done so funny we need a video of all those

Also, looks like Gaga was really in a LoveGame! she's shocked to see the disco stick is broken yet look at it and still says "I wanna kiss you". The song got a new definition yay! :gaycat:

I wanna give myself a reaction of "I agree with you because I understand the meaning of the song and this is actually funny in a twisted way. Oh, and yes, what kind of nice movements her dancers do. Ha Ha yes you are right". Buh bye

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Boyboi12
23 hours ago, Vergil said:

So, there's nothing left for my show. No Bloody Mary, DIC, Paparazzi, no disco stick, shortened songs. I'm about to sell my ticket:emma:

You may get new music :gaysia: you never know! 

Just now, Boyboi12 said:

You may get new music :gaysia: you never know! 

:ladyhaha: it's Gaga we talking about:ladyhaha:

SpookyKid
4 hours ago, jxckk said:

I was just about to say this. Wave goodbye to the disco stick because we're still waiting for the original Just Dance keytar to be fixed :toofunny:

when did the keytar break? :air: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

guyzplzstaph

love how she takes it so lightly, you can hear in her voice that she finds this situation funny when she starts singing!

On 9/12/2017 at 11:16 PM, JoanneMonster said:

The first keytar (the blue one that matched the outfit) broke and they replaced it with a black one

She better brings that denim keytar back when recording the DVD( if that happens) because it matches the outfit and looks incredible :saladga:

Her body looks so good and healthy :pray:

Also, Philly crowd was impressive through clips. They screamed so loud and really got on their feet, put their hands up and had a good time. I love seeing something like that because it is all what music concert is about:pray:

Tbh looks better

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived