Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tech

Apple Keynote September 2017

Featured Posts

Josip   Paws Up 564
Josip

I switched from Windows to iOS and my beloved MacBook Air and I am never coming back! :lana:

However, it's different with cellphones. It's another year and Apple is bringing aesthetics and couple of new "groundbreaking" features in a nice thousand dollar package. Again. Definitely not worth it. There are many other phones who are way cheaper, even better than iPhone and I guess it won't take long for Samsung or some other company to present something better.

Ugly Boy   Paws Up 3,026
Ugly Boy

is anyone else like very scared of what we can do with technology i find it terrifying

• Like 3
i will fight anyone about anything

Teal Ambition   Paws Up 8,420
Teal Ambition

I'm really not a fan of how the iPhone X looks tbh. I think I'll just get the iPhone 8.

Had it looked like this, I would totally buy it :giveup: 

Although the new Apple Watch WOW. The fact that you can have it on without carrying your phone is such a great feature. I should have waited and not bought mine earlier this year :selena:

• Like 1
maybe we can see the world together

darkgaga   Paws Up 282
darkgaga
13 hours ago, alextruper17 said:

I have a 6s too. Are you upgrading?

I want to but i dont know if the 8 or 8 plus is worth it. And the X is just so expensive

TheJackMonster   Paws Up 1,855
TheJackMonster
16 hours ago, Ricardo said:

I'll get the 8S/9 next year when it has all the X's features, there's no sense in buying such an expensive phone when you can get the same technology next year when they're forced to integrate it to all their new phones.

It pisses me off that Apple has fragmented their phones, before the 6 the only difference that existed was the capacity but now it's the plus line the one that gets the best features, it seems like the 4.7" line the lesser version of the plus and now they release the X with the most amazing features so not even now the Plus is the "best" 

:selena:

X is releasing at same time as 8 so 8s/9 will be an upgraded 8 but an 11 will then be being released alongside them?

Ricardo   Paws Up 3,875
Ricardo
2 hours ago, TheJackMonster said:

X is releasing at same time as 8 so 8s/9 will be an upgraded 8 but an 11 will then be being released alongside them?

I don't think X stands for "10", I believe it's an anniversary edition more than anything, probably next year iphone will be an "upgraded" version of the X and it'll follow the number order, I'm more curious if they're gonna get rid of the "S", will there be a 8s or a 9 for 2018?

Jay.P   Paws Up 1,253
Jay.P

The iPhone X is amazing but what's the point of the 8/Plus :huh:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

RAMROD   Paws Up 24,184
RAMROD
Just now, Jay.P said:

The iPhone X is amazing but what's the point of the 8/Plus :huh:

Not many people exactly afford $999 to $1,150++ for a phone, this is where iPhone 8 and 8 Plus gonna get their market.

iPhone X, is made for social status and for the professionals. 8 is marketed towards upper middle class and SE for people on budget, as well as the lower middle class. as well as 7, 7 Plus, 6s and 6s Plus

My right wing is flapping. My left one is gray

TheJackMonster   Paws Up 1,855
TheJackMonster
9 hours ago, Ricardo said:

I don't think X stands for "10", I believe it's an anniversary edition more than anything, probably next year iphone will be an "upgraded" version of the X and it'll follow the number order, I'm more curious if they're gonna get rid of the "S", will there be a 8s or a 9 for 2018?

When 'iPhone X' came on screen they did said iPhone 10

Tresor   Paws Up 1,009
Tresor

I don't mind the X, although it's very clearly a means to an end/stepping stone to Apple's bigger picture. X2 or whatever is when things will get really interesting.

That being said, I'm probably upgrading to the 8

Bounty   Paws Up 372
Bounty

Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave with like 6 different iPhones on the market. One of his bigges issues with The Android OS was fragmentation, and you could tell because there only used to be one iPhone, now there's the regular version and the plus and now the X then comes the S and maybe they'll make another C... idk seems like Apple it's losing its own philosophy.... that said the X is cute but I think the screen format is gonna be nightmare for watching videos and consuming media... like you're gonna get those digital bezels anyway. And the price? Exuberant! Some phones have the same technology for way less... Apple is basically putting this phone a status tag. I'm really thinking to switch to Samsung now, like I'm not rich. Also a phone goes obsolete in a year or two.

GypsyBabe   Paws Up 9,010
GypsyBabe

I literally had a dream about the iPhone X last night. I need it in my life so badly. :selena:

• LMAO 1