Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gypsy used on So You Think You Can Dance

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

The song, which deserved to become a single (#JusticeForGypslay) is even charting on US iTunes top 1500 thanks to this dance.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gagagoogoose said:

Which one of y'all hunties work backstage at SYTYCD? :bon:

It's our Mark Kanemura who created the choreo.

FfFfFfFF

I always wondered if Gaga songs playing in TV shows are thread-worthy. :sis: 

Spoiler

And that includes fan-favorites and album-tracks.

mariah-shades.gif

ArtGagaPop

The things that could have been :selena: 
Justice for Gypsy, MANiCURE, Sexxx dreams (Or just the whole ARTPOP era :poot:), Schisse, joanne, A-Yo and DIC. There is so many songs that gaga released that deserved to be singles with videos, peformances and radio plays.

Giving attention to only 2/3 songs a era needs to stop. ARTPOP had way more to offer then DWUW/Applause (G.U.Y/Venus got some promo though) and joanne more then million reasons (A-YO/PI/JW all got promo and PI was a single but they still needed to be treated better). 

I hope for her next era we atleast get proper singles like during born this way. 5 singles of an album is a good amount and will give the era more life then just a few months. I don't care if the later does poorly on the charts, but i really want more videos an era. 5 videos during btw era and major promo for a few other songs like hair during btw would be perfect :flutter:

That was beautiful trisha12.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

SlayGagaloo

nnnnnn that was pure cringe.

btw I've always loved Gypsy, but the last part when she starts naming cities/countries is just :toofunny::awkney:

Over.

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, SlayGagaloo said:

nnnnnn that was pure cringe.

btw I've always loved Gypsy, but the last part when she starts naming cities/countries is just :toofunny::awkney:

It's cute  :diane:
But if it were a single they prob would cut that part on the radio :poot:

I hear so many non-singles on Dutch televisions programs, mostly from ARTPOP (Fashion, Donatella, Gypsy). I've also heard the Cure more times on Dutch television shows than on the Dutch radio. :air:

Gypsy would've been a huge hit and we all know it.

Archived