Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen   Paws Up 3,127
Andy McQueen
On 12.9.2017 at 2:43 PM, JR Gg said:

When I thought Gags succeeded in spreading kindness, I log on to this cult site, and the answer is THE F*CK NO :fthis: 

Bunch of disappointing hypocrites :nails:

THIS

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goosey   Paws Up 3,015
Goosey

Tell me, is fibromyalgia all in the mind? That is to say, psychosomatic?

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lana Winters   Paws Up 698
Lana Winters
7 hours ago, Goosey said:

Tell me, is fibromyalgia all in the mind? That is to say, psychosomatic?

No, it's not. Stress can make it worse and cause a flare up but generally the pain signals in your brain are overfiring. My doctor mentioned something about them doing studies with MRI's and it showing that patients suffering have more pain signals / transmitters. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nattuggla   Paws Up 10,906
nattuggla
21 hours ago, Goosey said:

Tell me, is fibromyalgia all in the mind? That is to say, psychosomatic?

It's true that that disease is not that easy to diagnose. However this doesn't mean that it's made up or psychosomatic. It means that more research has to be done in that field since we are just at the beginning to fully understand fibromyalgia. 

I looked up some scientific articles that researchers already found some evidence of patients with fibromyalgia having an abnormal nerve fiber density, dermal and epidermal....

Edited by nattuggla
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
fede ARTPOP   Paws Up 4,706
fede ARTPOP

Wow is shooking...wondering how did she do all the hard work she did all this past years with all that trauma? Like her energy was ALWAYS on point. Is this a recent thing or she always dealed with it? :giveup:

  • Like 1
If it's bitter at the start, then it's sweeter in the end.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katie14   Paws Up 4,268
Katie14
6 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Wow is shooking...wondering how did she do all the hard work she did all this past years with all that trauma? Like her energy was ALWAYS on point. Is this a recent thing or she always dealed with it? :giveup:

She has had chronic pain since 2012, other than hip pain. Im not sure if she was diagnosed with fibromyalgia until pretty recently though. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
not asher613   Paws Up 518
not asher613
11 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Wow is shooking...wondering how did she do all the hard work she did all this past years with all that trauma? Like her energy was ALWAYS on point. Is this a recent thing or she always dealed with it? :giveup:

mama is a beast 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeanWinchester   Paws Up 32,919
DeanWinchester

Gaga read all your bullshit about her faking illnesses. I hope you're all happy now.

  • Like 5
*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IvyInferno   Paws Up 70
IvyInferno
3 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Gaga read all your bullshit about her faking illnesses. I hope you're all happy now.

That's exactly what I thought this morning. These fans (are they, really?) should be proud. :golfclap:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liza   Paws Up 330
Liza
4 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Gaga read all your bullshit about her faking illnesses. I hope you're all happy now.

Actually depressing to be honest. I'd hate to read these threads from Gaga's perspective, it must be horrifying.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeanWinchester   Paws Up 32,919
DeanWinchester
22 minutes ago, IvyInferno said:

That's exactly what I thought this morning. These fans (are they, really?) should be proud. :golfclap:

 

18 minutes ago, Liza said:

Actually depressing to be honest. I'd hate to read these threads from Gaga's perspective, it must be horrifying.

The closest I came to this is if I have to call in sick for work on a long weekend (when lots of people "fake" being sick to enjoy the long weekend) and I really tried to keep myself from being ill, taking lozenges, vitamin C, lots of fluids and rest because I wanted to take that shift so bad and I didn't want to leave my co-workers in a bad position but because of the rampant fake calling-in sick, I felt bad and they asked me for a sick note. Imagine doing this to 120,000 people. It must be so frustrating for Gaga.

  • Like 1
*muffled Jewels N' Drugs in the background*

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IvyInferno   Paws Up 70
IvyInferno
7 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

 

The closest I came to this is if I have to call in sick for work on a long weekend (when lots of people "fake" being sick to enjoy the long weekend) and I really tried to keep myself from being ill, taking lozenges, vitamin C, lots of fluids and rest because I wanted to take that shift so bad and I didn't want to leave my co-workers in a bad position but because of the rampant fake calling-in sick, I felt bad and they asked me for a sick note. Imagine doing this to 120,000 people. It must be so frustrating for Gaga.

She's clearly super sad... :giveup: All her real fans knows how much she would do anything to perform for us. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrigioGirl1   Paws Up 641
GrigioGirl1

I doubt she read anything. Someone from her camp probably mentioned it.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×