💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

The fatigue is the worst, oh my god. The RA makes me so tired, but sleeping is impossible because of the fibromyalgia. Then to make it worse, the meds knock you out, so your even more garbage the next day. :madge:

:hug:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

So for everyone saying she was aloof during the "meet and greet" backstage, this is why. As a nurse I've seen how truly debilitating fibromyalgia can be. This isn't a "take a couple Tylenol and you'll be fine" disease. This is a "curl up in the fetal position and cry because it hurts so bad" disease. Something as simple as a hug can be incredibly painful and yet she goes out and performs because she loves us so damn much. 

Thank you. I had an appointment with my rheumatologist a few months ago for an appointment and I had lost 35 lbs in three months and felt like my whole body was a giant bruise. I couldn't eat without feeling pain in my stomach, and I couldn't sleep. I was lashing out because I couldn't focus on anything other than my body which is very depressing. She asked me what hurt and I just started crying and said everything. Literally everything. It feels like my organs even hurt. The pain just moves all around. 

Without skipping a beat, she said that I was experiencing fibromyalgia which is caused by my body not being able to properly send pain signals to my nerves due to the RA. 

Thank you for believing in this disease. 

⚯͛

Letmelivemylife
48 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

This breaks my little Gaga loving heart. I just want to take her pain away. 

I wonder if this is why she cut the segment of the show yesterday? In enough pain that she knows she just needs to get through faster? If she needs to shorten the show due to pain then I say you go girl! 

This is why I refuse to listen to the critics who say her love for her monsters is artificial. She could've easily canceled the tour saying "I'm in too much pain" but that would mean disappointing her monsters and she just couldn't have that because seeing her monsters disappointed/hurt would be more painful for her than fibromyalgia could ever be. She pushes through the pain because she loves us so damn much that a little pain is worth it just to see us smile/happy. Gaga and her Monsters are connected for life ♥️ I always think of Gaga/Monsters when I hear this:

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

When you're not happy

My skies are grey

Youll never know dear

How much I love you

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GypsyBabe
33 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

:hug:

:kara:

Thats why I love being on here and watching the concerts with all of you because it can be really hard to sleep sometimes. So thank you to you, @DawnNutella @babs @Teal Ambition @not asher613 @aaron l @KleinGa  @Miracle @MrA + everyone else. 

Its unfortunate that some members feel like they can have an opinion without doing actual research (Wikipedia doesn't count folks). 

⚯͛

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Thank you. I had an appointment with my rheumatologist a few months ago for an appointment and I had lost 35 lbs in three months and felt like my whole body was a giant bruise. I couldn't eat without feeling pain in my stomach, and I couldn't sleep. I was lashing out because I couldn't focus on anything other than my body which is very depressing. She asked me what hurt and I just started crying and said everything. Literally everything. It feels like my organs even hurt. The pain just moves all around. 

Without skipping a beat, she said that I was experiencing fibromyalgia which is caused by my body not being able to properly send pain signals to my nerves due to the RA. 

Thank you for believing in this disease. 

Awww sweetheart ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GypsyBabe

Reading this thread is upsetting. There is nothing worse than being in pain and being viewed as a hypochondriac :saladga:

⚯͛

I genuinely thought this was a thing that those lazy ass people at work made up to get sick pay and holiday :emma: Legit didn't know it was a real thing :emma:

15 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

She could've easily canceled the tour saying "I'm in too much pain" but that would mean disappointing her monsters and she just couldn't have that because seeing her monsters disappointed/hurt would be more painful for her than fibromyalgia could ever be. She pushes through the pain because she loves us so damn much that a little pain is worth it just to see us smile/happy. 

I don't want to sound mean but let's get real, she ain't making us a favour, she's working and we're paying for her work. She's not cancelling the tour cause she can still work and she already has our coins. Then in a second place she doesn't want to dissapoint her fans.

DawnNutella
22 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Thats why I love being on here and watching the concerts with all of you because it can be really hard to sleep sometimes. So thank you to you, @DawnNutella @babs @Teal Ambition @not asher613 and everyone else. 

Its unfortunate that some members feel like they can have an opinion without doing actual research (Wikipedia doesn't count folks). 

:hug: I'm so sorry you're in pain. You know I'm always here and usually awake too if you need to talk (or cry or scream or anything else)  :heart:

4 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

honey this is nothing there was another thread were people were defending the use of the n word by non black people :saladga: 

I love my nipples.

Purr more, hiss less.

candiedroses

Poor Gaga... I also have Fibromyalgia.  The pain is sometimes just excruciating and the fatigue is undeniable..

32 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Thats why I love being on here and watching the concerts with all of you because it can be really hard to sleep sometimes. So thank you to you, @DawnNutella @babs @Teal Ambition @not asher613 and everyone else. 

We can be strong together dear 💜

aaron l
39 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Thats why I love being on here and watching the concerts with all of you because it can be really hard to sleep sometimes. So thank you to you, @DawnNutella @babs @Teal Ambition @not asher613 @aaron l @KleinGa  @Miracle @MrA + everyone else. 

Gaga aside, this site has really helped many people and I'm so happy I get to be a part of that! Here for you girl :heart:

She has so many mental issues and traumas in her past. Everything starting when she was a teenager with depression, rape, drug abuse, traumas that are career related. Do you think it's like a snowball effect and her body is reacting to these various traumas over the years?

It would be interesting if she ever had a in depth interview where she explains it all.

She's very brave because it seems like people get uncomfortable when people open up emotionally and they automatically assume they are being a victim. She knows that she will get flack from some people but the amount of people she will help is far greater. I can relate to her on a couple of issues and I know I appreciate it.

pedrohemg
3 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

Oh sweety I never doubted that mental illnesses exist. I know that they exist because I've had depression/anxiety for years.

That's all your assumption

I agree with the ending of your post though. I wish Gaga the best,and if she has problems of any kind,I wish her to find the best solutions

Stick to your guns. I'm not saying I agree with you but people need to learn to respect different opinions on this site.

Archived