💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

how can she dance her ass off every night feeling all this pain all over her body? :saladga:

I imagine she's on some sort of pain relievers, but it's still probably very hard for her :diane: I see now why she wants to take a break

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

Because I was ****ing sure that people would start being ignorant and negative towards my post. I gotta explain some things:

I never said that the sickness doesn't exist or assumed that Gaga has been lying all this time. I just expressed some doubt just because she has been mentioning different physical/mental issues for years now. She could be doing some of that just to raise awareness about the issues and connect people (or even for publicility).

I don't see what's wrong with expressing a possibility really.

I still love and respect Gaga and wouldn't blame her for something like that ,especially without proof.It'st a thought

I don't see what's wrong with expressing a possibility. " Hey that girl claimed she was raped. First thought: she might be lying. Amirite?" 

The fact that this is the first thing you think of when people are sharing about their suffering disgusts me. 

Sirius094

My question is: since when she has fybromalgia? 2012? Or even before? What is the cause? Is related in any way to the broken hip?

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

lost in limbo

Gaga confirming she has an illness= she saying nothing to some of u guys

If she says she has it and the pain is hers, then she ****ing has it. What's so hard here? Why so much difficulty to get it? 

Gaga is such a strong woman. I can't even imagine in how much pain she must be and still be able to put on a show and work her ass out every day, she really is a hell of a woman :kara: 

All love to her and also to everyone in here that also has it. :kara: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Fiona Apple
Just now, Serial Chiller said:

I don't see what's wrong with expressing a possibility. " Hey that girl claimed she was raped. First thought: she might be lying. Amirite?" 

The fact that this is the first thing you think of when people are sharing about their suffering disgusts me. 

I can really give a proper answer to this. But really it has gotten too far so we better stop it here

Just now, Sirius094 said:

My question is: since when she has fybromalgia? 2012? Or even before? What is the cause? Is related in any way to the broken hip?

GAGA: Five Foot Two premieres on Netflix September 22 sis, watch out for it :trollga:

6 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Yeah it's really true that I should have explained my point with more detail from the first post.I would have avoided (possibly) a lot of hate and argument :rip: I just didn't know that I would get so many answers and reactions.. 

Anyways Im happy we understood each other.I am really a believer in mental illnesses and I have lived (and am still living with some light mental illnesses that at points make me really suffer). And I agree that it wasn't the best decision to publicly talk on GGD about my doubts :rip: 

Btw your grammar is fine :D 

Exactly! You can still edit your first point if you like, so the people who will start reading this thread, will at least understand your point from the beginning, without jumping in conclusions. GGD can be wild sometimes, but now you know for the next time, haha.

Thank god, I'm always scared people are so annoyed by my bad-grammar-posts. :awkney:

1 hour ago, Fiona Apple said:

Yeah I never said this is also not a possibility. As I said before I didn't blame her for anything. I am just saying that it looks weird to me that she has talked about so many sicknesses (especially mental)

With the documentary she will probably explain some of that,so I am ready for it

Do you have any idea who she is? Lady Gaga has been through drugs, alcohol, been in the centre spotlight for almost ten years, dances her ass off, broke her hip, has lupus, is always told what to do by the media, and was hated for a very long period of time.

Are you saying that Gaga can't possibly have any kind of mental illness, and that she is making this up? You are the reason why people never speak up about these issues. Shame on you. 

2 minutes ago, jinko said:

GAGA: Five Foot Two premieres on Netflix September 22 sis, watch out for it :trollga:

but for those who think shes faking it and faking it in the docu but yet want to watch it to judge the authenticity of this info .JUST DONT WATCH . dont waste time watching a fake docu

Queen of having deaseses no one ever heard of, :giveup:

hope she is fine now :giveup:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

ZiggyZiggs
39 minutes ago, jinko said:

Sis I kinda get that she's trolling but what she's saying's just... out of this world :sharon: It's funny and scary at the same time! Then there's another girl on here saying everything a popstar releases is "well-thought out" - I mean GIRL what kind of fucced up agent would tell her client: "You know what will sell your records sweety? Fibromyalgia". I CANNNNNNNNTTTT

37 minutes ago, Stef said:

Every day I thank God a little bit harder that Gaga doesn’t acknowledge this absolute travesty of an excuse of a “fan” site anymore. 

IFKR

what I've leaned from being on the site a long time is that the number of true monsters are dwindling. there little to no real monsters on this site, most of these users are trolls. it's just so sad.

MonsterPawPR

I feel so sad for her :ohno:

it's amazing how she still manages to do all this stuff for us :heart:

we love you gaga :kara:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

IvyInferno
15 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

how can she dance her ass off every night feeling all this pain all over her body? :saladga:

People I know who suffers fibromyalgia usually say they feel better if they keep active... so I guess it's good for her in a way, just as long as she doesn't push it too far.

Archived