💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Can we start banning people for stupid comments (yes those on the first page)? Like, I can't even comment..

Gaga we are sending you lots of love and hopefully you are dealing with it in the best way possible :kara:

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Lana Winters said:

You too?! Okay, we're going to get heating pads and some nice comfortable blankets for the next livestream. :giveup: 

Yeah, it's terrible. My whole body feels bruised all the time. Between the fibromyalgia and the RA, it can really be quite terrible. The fibromyalgia also makes it difficult to eat. I wish people knew more about it. 

⚯͛

Phaye Monster

This is so terrible. Such amazing people shouldn't have to go through this stuff:(

The fact that she can go on tour, make a movie and so much more whilst dealing with this proves just how amazing she is.

Anyone saying she's faking it doesn't belong here:bye:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Lana Winters said:

I have Fibromyalgia and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrone. I love her so much for speaking out, I've been trying not to cry since she first tweeted it. :giveup:

I did cry. :toofunny: It's so great to have someone speak out about something that really effects quality of life and is misunderstood. 

Im sorry that you have it as well. :kara:

⚯͛

48 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

I understand you but I really didn't say she DID lie or that she didn't have any sicknesses. I said that there is a possibility that she made some of that stuff up for any reasons. ( without even actually BELIEVING that this is what she did) It's different having doubts and actually believing something.

2)Cancer/chemotherapy is different than mental illnesses (which are the ones that I mostly mentioned in my posts).We haven't seen the documentary yet,and it will probably prove that this specific illness (which is physical mostly I think) is real though.

I really understand your point tbh and I might come off as really insensitive.But really this is not what I tried to do. It's just a doubt that I have in my mind about all the stuff she talks about and I wanted to express it because objectively talking,it could be a true possibility.

Thank you for taking the time to explain yourself (again)! I'm glad you responded in a nice way. If I knew you were meaning this with your first post, I probably got a different, less negative feeling while reading it. Sometimes, when you're going to express an unpopular opinion, it's better to explain your full opinion from the start, especially online. I've learned that the hard way too on GGD. You've all the right to express your opinion and having doubts, but just keep in mind some words can hurt people too (once again, something we all forget sometimes).

I agree, cancer is different than mental illness, and it's probably bad to compare them, but they are both awful and they also can both kill somebody.
The hard thing with mental illness is, it's hard to find the illness + cure and there are a lot of people which don't understand mental illness/don't have respect for it/don't know it exist/don't believe it. People know what cancer is, but with mental illness it's different. That's why it's important Gaga is paying attention to it and making it more known. I'm not a doctor, so I'm not sure what fibromyalgia is besides a chronic pain (so bless Gaga for giving it more awareness), but as far I know it's not a mental illness. 

Didn't Gaga just tweeted she has fibromyalgia? So she already confirmed it right? Or didn't I understand the tweet correctly?

Once again, you're are allowed to express you're opinion, that's the whole point of GGD and I'm glad you expressed your opinion better now. I'm also glad you understood my point. I still don't think you should doubt illness when somebody is opening up about it, but we are human, we can have different opinions. Sorry for my bad grammar, I'm not great with longer posts like this. Now let's all listen to HeyGirl.mp3 and ComeToMama.mp3.

Lana Winters
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

I did cry. :toofunny: It's so great to have someone speak out about something that really effects quality of life and is misunderstood. 

Im sorry that you have it as well. :kara:

Me too. :laughga: Exactly! Especially when people are always telling you to do this, to do that, and don't understand how exactly debilitating it can be. I love her using her voice for this. 

I'm sorry too.  If you ever need to talk to anyone, even if it's late at night ( :laughga: still awake at 10am here) I'm always here. :hug: 

GhettoFabulous

Some of ya’ll are on another level of disgustingness I can’t believe I’m reading responses like “it’s for attention” etc ****ING BULLSHIT but again those same people believe it’s ok for a white man to say the n word  so... :madge:  :madge: why would she do it for attention??? There are trailers of her crying in hospital why the **** would she fake it???  There’s been so much evidence that she does in fact have it I don’t know what more she can do to prove she has it:awkney::madge:

OT: it’s sad to see a person I idolize and love so much go through so much I hope for all the best for her in the future 

Antonio

I love her for speaking about this, I suffer from a similar kind of illness and it's a huge relief that someone actually talks about something like this, the fact she still performs for us nearly every day with physically demanding choreography and just does this amazing show for us while suffering this pain is inspiring <3

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lana Winters
8 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Yeah, it's terrible. My whole body feels bruised all the time. Between the fibromyalgia and the RA, it can really be quite terrible. The fibromyalgia also makes it difficult to eat. I wish people knew more about it. 

You're telling me. Not to mention all the fatigue, too, but then not being able to sleep at all because of the pain. It all gets linked together and is just one horrible mess. I'm sorry you have to go through it. :hug: 

GhettoFabulous
7 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

This is so terrible. Such amazing people shouldn't have to go through this stuff:(

The fact that she can go on tour, make a movie and so much more whilst dealing with this proves just how amazing she is.

Anyone saying she's faking it doesn't belong here:bye:

Exactly there’s Madonnanation for them  to go to :madge:

Fiona Apple
6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Thank you for taking the time to explain yourself (again)! I'm glad you responded in a nice way. If I knew you were meaning this with your first post, I probably got a different, less negative feeling while reading it. Sometimes, when you're going to express an unpopular opinion, it's better to explain your full opinion from the start, especially online. I've learned that the hard way too on GGD. You've all the right to express your opinion and having doubts, but just keep in mind some words can hurt people too (once again, something we all forget sometimes).

I agree, cancer is different than mental illness, and it's probably bad too compare them, but they are both awful and they also can both kill somebody.
The hard thing with mental illness is, it's hard to find the illness + cure and there are a lot of people which don't understand mental illness/don't have respect for it/don't know it exist/don't believe it. People know what cancer is, but with mental illness it's different. That's why it's important Gaga is paying attention to it and making it more known. I'm not a doctor, so I'm not sure what fibromyalgia is besides a chronic pain (so bless Gaga for giving it more awareness), but as far I know it's not a mental illness. 

Didn't Gaga just tweeted she has fibromyalgia? So she already confirmed it right? Or didn't I understand the tweet correctly?

Once again, you're are allowed to express you're opinion, that's the whole point of GGD and I'm glad you expressed your opinion better now. I'm also glad you understood my point. I still don't think you should doubt illness when somebody is opening up about it, but we are human, we can have different opinions. Sorry for my bad grammar, I'm not great with longer posts like this. Now let's all listen to HeyGirl.mp3 and ComeToMama.mp3.

Yeah it's really true that I should have explained my point with more detail from the first post.I would have avoided (possibly) a lot of hate and argument :rip: I just didn't know that I would get so many answers and reactions.. 

Anyways Im happy we understood each other.I am really a believer in mental illnesses and I have lived (and am still living with some light mental illnesses that at points make me really suffer). And I agree that it wasn't the best decision to publicly talk on GGD about my doubts :rip: 

Btw your grammar is fine :D 

Archived