💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Yeah of course I deserve to be banned for expressing a possibility that it just not compatible with your feelings

I don't really agree with your posts but banning you would be stupid. What happened to the freedom to express oneself? And yes, not everything people say will make you feel comfortable, guys. It's called the real world with grown-ups.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May her pain go away completely someday..., :ohno: ..., and transferred just for a day, just one say, to these people who doubted her and called her faking it and an attention seeking just so they know how bad it is :madge:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fiona Apple
6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I don't want to attack you, but maybe this will change your mind a bit. How would you feel like if you had cancer, and people are saying you're faking it, even when you are on chemotherapy? That would hurt you too right? 

I understand you but I really didn't say she DID lie or that she didn't have any sicknesses. I said that there is a possibility that she made some of that stuff up for any reasons. ( without even actually BELIEVING that this is what she did) It's different having doubts and actually believing something.

2)Cancer/chemotherapy is different than mental illnesses (which are the ones that I mostly mentioned in my posts).We haven't seen the documentary yet,and it will probably prove that this specific illness (which is physical mostly I think) is real though.

I really understand your point tbh and I might come off as really insensitive.But really this is not what I tried to do. It's just a doubt that I have in my mind about all the stuff she talks about and I wanted to express it because objectively talking,it could be a true possibility.

10 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Yeah of course I deserve to be banned for expressing a possibility that it just not compatible with your feelings

You deserve to be banned because you are rude and insensitive. "A possibility that is not compatible with your feelings"? From what layer of hell did that thought come from. This isn't even about how we feel, but about you calling a person who has suffered a liar. Do you even get that? Nnn I don't think so. This is so incredulous it's funny 

Fiona Apple
Just now, jinko said:

You deserve to be banned because you are rude and insensitive. "A possibility that is not compatible with your feelings"? From what layer of hell did that thought come from. This isn't even about how we feel, but about you calling a person who has suffered a liar. Do you even get that? Nnn I don't think so. This is so incredulous it's funny 

You are not even ****ing willing to actually read my posts and see my perspective so I won't bother answering you to properly.

Lana Winters
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

And that's why it's so important/the whole point she is shining light on this. I can't imagine how you must feel right now, but you've my full support! Thank you for sharing your story btw, you're so brave. :hug:

I'm not brave, trust me. It's just... normal life? :shrug: You do what you've gotta do. Thank you for speaking out so much for speaking out too, though! It means a lot.:hug: 

Just now, Fiona Apple said:

You are not even ****ing willing to actually read my posts and see my perspective so I won't bother answering you to properly.

As if you've posted anything remotely proper :cryga: Goodbye, try your hardest not to struggle while defending your insensitive... posts. 

Fiona Apple
Just now, jinko said:

As if you've posted anything remotely proper :cryga: Goodbye, try your hardest not to struggle while defending your insensitive... posts. 

Everything I posted is proper.It's just not easily understood by people that are so emotionally attached to Gaga.

beboskoukla

If I can't find the cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love :hug:

i hope you dont have too much pain gaga!! :(

xoxo, Katarina

Just now, Fiona Apple said:

Everything I posted is proper.It'st not easily understood by people that are so emotionally attached to Gaga.

Nnnnnn it will never be understood by people with sympathy, humanity and basic decency and you know that. And if you don't... Yikes. 

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, jinko said:

Nnnnnn it will never be understood by people with sympathy, humanity and basic decency and you know that. And if you don't... Yikes. 

It won't be understood by people that don't understand how logic and possibilities work. Cause I explained thousands of timesw that I am not actually blaming Gaga for anything,I just expressed a doubt.

Neight Shayde

She has been documenting some of her doctors appointments (for chronic pain) on instagram since 2013. I guess some of y'all weren't paying attention. 

AlexanderMagno
55 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Honestly I love Gaga but I am not sure if all those mental&physical illnesses that she is talking about are real anymore. :rip: If they are tho,I wish her the best

I have to agree. And yes, I've read your next posts (I was already guessing the fuss you would create by saying this).

The problem is that most fans around here forget Gaga is a pop star. That doesn't mean she doesn't suffer everything she says, but she is not our sister, our mother or our best friend, or even a close friend. She is a pop star and we must be mature enough to know that everything she says/releases to the general public is well thought.

If indeed she suffers so much, my thoughts are always with her and I hope she is able to lift up her spirit.

13 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Everything I posted is proper.It'st not easily understood by people that are so emotionally attached to Gaga.

Okay then.

Since all you're seeking is the possibility that she's lying, I'll just ask what is unbelievable about this? Why is it so hard to believe she could be suffering from all of it?

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Fiona Apple
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I have to agree. And yes, I've read your next posts (I was already guessing the fuss you would create by saying this).

The problem is that most fans around here forget Gaga is a pop star. That doesn't mean she doesn't suffer everything she says, but she is not our sister, our mother or our best friend, or even a close friend. She is a pop star and we must be mature enough to know that everything she says/releases to the general public is well thought.

If indeed she suffers so much, my thoughts are always with her and I hope she is able to lift up her spirit.

That was EXACTLY my point. Nice to know that at least 1-2 people understand what I'm saying 

Archived