💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

Jeff Stryker
32 minutes ago, gordo said:

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:

27 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Yes i think she is seeking attention

25 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Honestly I love Gaga but I am not sure if all those mental&physical illnesses that she is talking about are real anymore. :rip: If they are tho,I wish her the best

@Haroon should ban these people. Not our girl @Cuca

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Jeff Stryker said:

@Haroon should ban these people. Not our girl @Cuca

Yeah of course I deserve to be banned for expressing a possibility that it just not compatible with your feelings

Katsuki Bakugo
20 minutes ago, gordo said:

Ill have to wait until the documentary comes out to really tell you my opinion :S

Or you could believe her? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Lana Winters

Also, I just want to point out that Fibromyalgia is a diagnosis by exclusion. You have to rule out everything else first because it can mimic other diseases and disorders, and can take months or even years to diagnosis. 

10 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

You're not sure she has fibromyalgia? I'm a crazy stan?

Alright. Let me get this straight. I am a nurse by profession. Pain is something that can never be measured by another person, even us health professionals. We use pain scales, qualifiers, but no nurse, doctor, dentist, physiotherapist, etc can accurately pinpoint, detect and approximate pain. We have not reached that level of medical advancement yet. The most credible source of information on pain is the person feeling the pain. And if it is accompanied by several nonverbal cues (as is the case for people with dementia or cognitive problems), and noticeable change in vital signs, body changes, then the pain is there.

Majority of health disorders stem from another, so it is not uncommon for one person to have so many problems.

Don't call others ignorant if you yourself are unsure what entails a disorder and what doesn't.

quite a number of pple here in healthcare industry ? :hug:

33 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Thank ****ing god she doesn't visit this awful website anymore.

Why so rude? He/she just posted a thought with respect. Y'all need professional help. 

Economy

Oh no. I have a cousin with this and its such an inconvinient illness :( 

Sometimes she wakes up and ahe says she feels like she got hit by a truck

1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

Yeah of course I deserve to be banned for expressing a possibility that it just not compatible with your feelings

I don't want to attack you, but maybe this will change your mind a bit. How would you feel like if you had cancer, and people are saying you're faking it, even when you are on chemotherapy? That would hurt you too right? 

Lana Winters
Just now, Dutch said:

I don't want to attack you, but maybe this will change your mind a bit. How would you feel like if you had cancer, and people are saying you're faking it, even when you are on chemotherapy? That would hurt you too right? 

And to add to this, imagine your close friends and family doing the same thing day after day. Now imagine that from hundreds of strangers. It ****ing hurts. 

LGHunter
8 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Same gurl.

2 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Why so rude? He/she just posted a thought with respect. Y'all need professional help. 

The people that need professional help are the ones that think she's faking it for  attention and i'll gladly be rude to them. Sorry not sorry.

Just now, Lana Winters said:

And to add to this, imagine your close friends and family doing the same thing day after day. Now imagine that from hundreds of strangers. It ****ing hurts. 

And that's why it's so important/the whole point she is shining light on this. I can't imagine how you must feel right now, but you've my full support! Thank you for sharing your story btw, you're so brave. :hug:

LetsGetHigh

some of these members need their account permabanned cause I don't need to see such revolting posts on gagadaily

Basically, go **** yourselves. 

Archived