💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

Faking when she has been seeing therapist and getting injections ? i dont think she need to go to such extent for attention at this point in her career

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters
1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

Honestly I love Gaga but I am not sure if all those mental&physical illnesses that she is talking about are real anymore. :rip: If they are tho,I wish her the best

As someone who's been suffering from Fibro since the age of 13, I can assure you it's very, very real. Fibro sufferers already have to deal with people thinking we're making **** up every single day. Think before you speak, please. :nails:

When I thought Gags succeeded in spreading kindness, I log on to this cult site, and the answer is THE F*CK NO :fthis: 

Bunch of disappointing hypocrites :nails:

Fiona Apple
Just now, Lana Winters said:

As someone who's been suffering from Fibro since the age of 13, I can assure you it's very, very real. Fibro sufferers already have to deal with people thinking we're making **** up every single day. Think before you speak, please. :nails:

I am not saying the sickness is not real though :rip::rip: 

LetsGetHigh
11 minutes ago, gordo said:

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:

I can't believe this sh!t is posted on gagadaily.

12 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Honestly I love Gaga but I am not sure if all those mental&physical illnesses that she is talking about are real anymore. :rip: If they are tho,I wish her the best

18 minutes ago, gordo said:

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:

She has a history of substance abuse (alcohol, pain killers, drugs), which will have an effect on your mental health... she broke her hip and has lupus, causing her both a lot of pain... she was abused sexually, which had a huge impact... she's dealing with this on the daily while managing a career and you question any of it was real? :rip:  One condition might trigger something else, she might have worsened things by her substance abuse, but it's also a way for her to try and get control of the situation... Not everyone's blessed with great health

@LGHunter Excuse me no???

Lana Winters
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

I am not saying the sickness is not real though :rip::rip: 

That's my point. Fibromyalgia is not something you can physically see with your eyes—that is why it's called an invisible illness. People don't believe you when you say you're sick and/or in pain and they all go "Oh, it can't be that bad!" or "Oh, you're just faking it for the attention, you're so young!" It's exhausting to deal with that when you're already sick and in pain. Imagine not having your family or friends believe you're sick because they don't understand/can't see it?

You're proving Gaga's point about why she needs to speak out. :usrs:

Yep totally faking it. :awkney: 

She's going to doctors and getting fake injections for her fake injury. :awkney: 

She's fake crying in the documentary/in real life when there's no cameras. :neyde: 

Yep she's faking it all for attention cause she doesn't already have the world's attention as one of the biggest pop stars. :awkney:

She also faked her hip being broke, fake being illed for the Montreal show all for attention cause that's how she is. :neyde: 

:air: what the **** are y'all smoking tbh :air: 

i am disgusted by some of you all. congrats for getting attention tho i guess that succeeded.

Fiona Apple

Because I was ****ing sure that people would start being ignorant and negative towards my post. I gotta explain some things:

I never said that the sickness doesn't exist or assumed that Gaga has been lying all this time. I just expressed some doubt just because she has been mentioning different physical/mental issues for years now. She could be doing some of that just to raise awareness about the issues and connect people (or even for publicility).

I don't see what's wrong with expressing a possibility really.

I still love and respect Gaga and wouldn't blame her for something like that ,especially without proof.It's just a thought

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, lego said:

I cannot believe some of these comments. Is this even Gagadaily anymore?  :saladga:

She's so brave. This is heartbreaking. 

honey this is nothing there was another thread were people were defending the use of the n word by non black people :saladga: 

sipthistea

I can't wait until the documentary comes out, so that certain people who claim that she's faking it can finally sit down and shut up. 

I'm proud she's talking about her issues to help others. That's brave. 

gagagoogoose
11 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Yes i think she is seeking attention

Seeking attention? You don't even know what she is going through. That's a very bold assumption.

I am pretty sure Gaga knows about her own illness more than you do.

And to think that this is GGD, a fan forum dedicated for appreciation of Gaga... Please don't go around posting negative assumptions on someone. 

cqhcdWG.jpg

14 minutes ago, gordo said:

10 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Yes i think she is seeking attention

8 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

giphy.gif

FreePalestine

TheCureinMalibu

I'm so proud of her to get through this

maybe this is why she didn't extend JWT because she's taking care of herself :hug:

Archived