Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga has fibromyalgia

Featured Posts

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

Damn this is really hard to manage because this basically means pain everywhere and currently there is no cure :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

BELINDA POP

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, gordo said:

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck:

Do you even know how hard it is to deal with pain all over your body with all interventions only partially and/or temporarily helping?? On top of a physically demanding schedule?

@ViviLittleM this is probably why she won't extend the tour

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

gagagoogoose

Did a Google search and found this:

"While there is no cure for fibromyalgia, a variety of medications can help control symptoms."

Gaga, I know I can't find a cure for you, but can I fix you with my love? :hug:

Lana Winters

I have Fibromyalgia and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrone. I love her so much for speaking out, I've been trying not to cry since she first tweeted it. :giveup:

LGHunter
3 minutes ago, gordo said:

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: Nonetheless I love you Gaga :kara:

Yes i think she is seeking attention

4 minutes ago, gordo said:

Thank ****ing god she doesn't visit this awful website anymore.

Lana Winters
4 minutes ago, gordo said:

:duck: I love that she's trying to raise awareness but idk. Celebrities come up with so many illnesses for attention. Hope this is not the case :duck: nonetheless I love you Gaga :hug:

It's a very real syndrome/disorder that millions of people suffer from on a daily basis and this is the same type of **** we (including myself) have to deal with every. single. day. It's not something you make up for attention. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy and it's absolutely amazing she's speaking out.

Fiona Apple

Honestly I love Gaga but I am not sure if all those mental&physical illnesses that she is talking about are real anymore. :rip: If they are tho,I wish her the best

JustaMonster

Are people here actually saying that they think she is faking an illness for attention? You guys are disgusting. 

:madge: :madge: :madge: :madge: :madge:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

Are people here actually saying that they think she is faking an illness for attention :madge: :madge: :madge: :madge: :madge:

1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

Honestly I love Gaga but I am not sure if all those mental&physical illnesses that she is talking about are real anymore. :rip: If they are tho,I wish her the best

:saladga: 

I cannot believe some of these comments. Is this even Gagadaily anymore?  :saladga:

She's so brave. This is heartbreaking. 

How does she manage to work so hard with so much pain? :giveup:

FreePalestine

Archived