Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: It's hard loving those Pennsylvania boys...

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleineMonster10
1 minute ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Taylor broke her so bad... :( 

What did he do? I thought it was a break from both sides?

TheKillerQueen
Just now, KleineMonster10 said:

What did he do? I thought it was a break from both sides?

There is no telling. There were strong rumors of him cheating. Apparently some girl was constantly meeting with him between sets, just months before their engagement ended. He was seen with this girl again after the breakup, he took her to a Taylor Swift concert. 

No telling if this is true or not, but it must've been bad enough to end a 5 year relationship 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

KleineMonster10
16 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

There is no telling. There were strong rumors of him cheating. Apparently some girl was constantly meeting with him between sets, just months before their engagement ended. He was seen with this girl again after the breakup, he took her to a Taylor Swift concert. 

No telling if this is true or not, but it must've been bad enough to end a 5 year relationship 

So it could be nearly the same Thing like the Break up with his last girlfriend.:/

He cheated on her with Gaga and them left him for her.

beboskoukla
1 hour ago, ALEXANDRE said:

First her shade at him in Chicago, now this? Why is she being so shady to him lately? -_-

what did she say in chicago ??? :cryga:

xoxo, Katarina

43 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:
2:25 "(i'm a free bitch baby) where's all my free b*tches! now jump!"

Considering Taylor isn't form Chicago but from Pennsylvania, I don't see this as shade. :oprah:

And how is the 2nd shade at all? She's talking about independence not free from a relationship, since she is with Christian. :oprah:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

1 hour ago, Quasi said:

I wouldn't call this "tea" or "shade". It's coming from a place of hurt and sadness, not aggressiveness and anger. 

Tea isn't always negative in form though.

lchDIcs.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Whispering
51 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

None of that has been proven to be true. Stop spreading rumors. 

Probably like most long long term relationships, it was the fault of both parties. 

Luxe Ford
54 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

He was seen with this girl again after the breakup, he took her to a Taylor Swift concert. 

A Taylor Swift concert?

The betrayal!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

OMG why are y'all so negative? I really don't have an impression that she wanted to shade him, she literally mentioned HIS hometown out of all cities in Pennsylvania and told "it's hard loving a Pennsylvania guy". Where is the shade? Am I missing something? Like stop dramatizing and seeding shades everywhere when Gags and Taylor are actually still great friends and love and respect each other. Why are you starting fights and rumors? :huh:

musicnotbling
3 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Considering Taylor isn't form Chicago but from Pennsylvania, I don't see this as shade. :oprah:

And how is the 2nd shade at all? She's talking about independence not free from a relationship, since she is with Christian. :oprah:

i only quoted the chicago one because many ppl on GGD itself thought this was shade towards taylor back when this video first surfaced. 

i know taylor's from lancaster PA but maybe she was referring to chicago fire.

Archived