💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

JWT Philadelphia #2: Holy Trinity Scrapped Again

Twitter

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

It's probably timing constraints 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo
41 minutes ago, KING said:

Agreed, but some people could call it being lazy. She's better off scrapping it or keeping it through the rest of the tour. Instead making fans go through this. 

Gaga?? Lazy??? Bish when? Like to see you perform with her condition and health and then tell me why you do the things that you do. 

That is all of that, on that. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Excited for what she brings to the table for rock in rio... im expecting just 1 new song queen( even if its from the star is born) :giveup:

I wonder why she keeps cutting things out....Maybe after the first show she's in a lot of pain that it's a special section set aside to cut out easily?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

PropaGaga

I was told it was cut in the stadium shows due to timing constraints, but I have no idea why she'd be cutting it in arena shows. Hopefully there's nothing wrong.

Meredith Grey

I just came home from this and she was AMAZING! She came on the same time both tours and I was at the side of the stage and saw two dancers come out in red outfits for the holy trinity during an interlude but then they went back like a couple seconds later and she scrapped it. As much as I LOVE these songs and wanted to see them be performed it doesn't really make sense with the rest of the show especially where she put it in the setlist.

musicnotbling

haha i'm actually feeling really petty cuz i was thinking

"damn man my date is the last stadium show and i won't be seeing them"

>>and i didn't see them 

but guess what?

now nobody does :ladyhaha:

Christopher
1 hour ago, KING said:

I don't understand either. It seems like if she booked a double date arena show. She's scrapping the red section of the show for the second date. :toofunny:

That's not true, I think it was cut last minute because there were dancers with their outfits on that appeared on the stage and then were gone just as quick. I was seated behind the stage and could see Gaga's quick change under the stage and I saw one of the assistant's carrying Gaga's eye piece and the red coat for Bloody Mary. Believe me, I was so let down after the Suffication interlude that I didn't see any of the dancers and Gaga lined up behind the screen. That's when I knew she wasn't gonna perform it. I lowkey hoped she'd perform it after Joanne.

I can't at it being called the Holy Trinity. :toofunny:

Yeah the songs are nice, but it's not so iconic to be named that. :flop: 

The Red Section has become such a big thing to fans. I kind of love it. Didn't someone on here ignore the stadium show in their city, but traveled a few hours to another city just to see it? Anyway, The Red Section has my favorite stage costuming of the JWT, and some of her best songs, so I get the frustration. I hope she finds a solution to whatever is happening that makes her cut it.

Archived