news

JWT Philadelphia #2: Holy Trinity Scrapped Again

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

Why would she not perform the best part of the show?!! Literally she could take out any other part and it'd still be fine 

24 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Poor it being the one to be scrapped rather than the one that deserves it (i.e.  JD, Telephone and lovegame) 

Those are some of her biggest hits.. people know those songs. 

1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Why would she not perform the best part of the show?!! Literally she could take out any other part and it'd still be fine 

THIS honestly.... 

13 minutes ago, Cedrick Jules said:

She needs to keep it the same way as it is, or better add some songs. People are paying the same price to see a full show, not a short one.

The JWT is longer than the average concert though.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

The red act or the holy trinity act was performed the first night at Toronto but not the 2nd. Maybe it's a double date arena thing?

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

3 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

The red act or the holy trinity act was performed the first night at Toronto but not the 2nd. Maybe it's a double date arena thing?

Agreed, but some people could call it being lazy. She's better off scrapping it or keeping it through the rest of the tour. Instead making fans go through this. 

Katsuki Bakugo
24 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

Y4Cofml.gif

Old meme. Bored.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Gagaloo911
20 minutes ago, alejandro24 said:

Those are some of her biggest hits.. people know those songs. 

Yea I know I just would prefer the songs she doesn't normally do rather than the ones everyone know.

But I get it that this tour is more catered to the GP since they're well attending this time around and want the hits. I don't really think JD should be scrapped as it's one of her defining songs, but I think the other two could reasonably be cut, especially if it's to allow for Paparazzi which I would argue is another defining song.

Archived