Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Friends Characters Megarate

Robagaga

Featured Posts

Robagaga

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES :firega: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Robagaga said:

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES :firega: 

YAS YAS YAS!! Doing it as soon as this is done :firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Robagaga

And nowwww for the winner and the runner up!

:lolly: 

Robagaga

6Iriw10.png

Total Score: 

Z7HMsDH.png

Comments: 

My comment: cuz i love her OCD and she likes to be in control. She is also a sweetheart and is the most entertaining and the funniest. I can't stop praising her  

@heit8r I like Monica! My boyfriend is kinda like her, he loves to cook and controlling things hahaha and I'm like Chandler so I guess we're good together hahahaa <3 I just gotta add that I still cry like a baby over their proposal, it was so beautiful omg

@Gardevoir Oh Monica my OCD neurotic freak she is so irrational I love it when she meltdown when her and Rachel loss against the guys in the game challenge. 

@Oriane Like Phoebe, she has this little "too much" personality. She wants things to be perfect and she often freaks out but it's not bad, it makes her funny. 

Robagaga

PcnuEhZ.png

Total Score: 

b45hAME.png

Comments:

My comment:  she's so herself and doesn't care what people think however her randomness can ultimately seem forced and be a bit irritating :air: 

@Oriane She's funny and quirky, it's sometimes hard to think she's real but she can be serious and smart at times. She brings a little something to this group.

@Gardevoir  Excuse me I think you got her confused with Regina Phalange  Smelly cat would've been a top 10 hit dispacito who.

@heit8r Phoebe was always my favorite! I love her personality, she always tries to be in a good mood and make everyone around her feel the same way! I just love her!

Teal Ambition

PHOEBE WINS :firega:

This is my favourite scene with Phoebe

Robagaga

I am about to get dragged cos of my phoebe comment... 

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Talent WON

0100f1723ed7692667254d498c476ad6.gif

My fave episode just because of this scene :ladyhaha:

Robagaga

Thank yall sooo much for participating and making my first megarate a success! See you soon!

Tom Nook
11 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

6Iriw10.png

Total Score: 

Z7HMsDH.png

Comments: 

My comment: cuz i love her OCD and she likes to be in control. She is also a sweetheart and is the most entertaining and the funniest. I can't stop praising her  

@heit8r I like Monica! My boyfriend is kinda like her, he loves to cook and controlling things hahaha and I'm like Chandler so I guess we're good together hahahaa <3 I just gotta add that I still cry like a baby over their proposal, it was so beautiful omg

@Gardevoir Oh Monica my OCD neurotic freak she is so irrational I love it when she meltdown when her and Rachel loss against the guys in the game challenge. 

@Oriane Like Phoebe, she has this little "too much" personality. She wants things to be perfect and she often freaks out but it's not bad, it makes her funny. 

10 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

PcnuEhZ.png

Total Score: 

b45hAME.png

Comments:

My comment:  she's so herself and doesn't care what people think however her randomness can ultimately seem forced and be a bit irritating :air: 

@Oriane She's funny and quirky, it's sometimes hard to think she's real but she can be serious and smart at times. She brings a little something to this group.

@Gardevoir  Excuse me I think you got her confused with Regina Phalange  Smelly cat would've been a top 10 hit dispacito who.

@heit8r Phoebe was always my favorite! I love her personality, she always tries to be in a good mood and make everyone around her feel the same way! I just love her!

tenor.gif

Talent both won 

tumblr_npbtiw1u4n1slldkto5_500.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived