Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Singles Do We Know Were Planned and Scrapped

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

And there was one admin that said that Dancin' In Circles was planned to be released as the next single before The Cure. 

there is still a chance gaga will release DIC as a single... she said she might have plans to release it during the tour... I think it was said in a recent interview (I think V magazine)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, xoxoDerpanne said:

imagine the choreo in a music video :giveup::diane: it would have SLAYED even non Gaga fans :giveup: 

Scheiße is hands down my fav song by her. If it had a music video it would have to be 100% the BTWB choreography. Not that messy changed up JWT choreography :derpga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

27monster27
31 minutes ago, pkxd said:

Interscope wanted Dance in the Dark.... Gaga wanted Alejandro.

Alejandro won!

I thought that it was reverse.

he/him/his

Chromatislaps
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Scheiße is hands down my fav song by her. If it had a music video it would have to be 100% the BTWB choreography. Not that messy changed up JWT choreography :derpga:

word the BTWB version would have snatched wigs

and then fierce imagery like this interlude as reference for the scheisse music video:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, xoxoDerpanne said:

word the BTWB version would have snatched wigs

and then fierce imagery like this interlude as reference for the scheisse music video:

:diane:BRB let me get my time machine go back in time and befriend Gaga before she was famous, become a part of the Haus of Gaga and when she releases BTW Scheiße should be a single :firega:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Chromatislaps
3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I thought that it was reverse.

nope Gaga wanted Alejandro, Interscope wanted Dance In The Dark... I feel like they should have gone for a dual release (similar to the Eh,Eh/Love Game release)...I love Alejandro, but I feel the video for it would have suited Dance In The Dark better.

Chromatislaps

ARTPOP :

Venus or Sexxx Dreams as first single (Gaga vaguely mentioned this)

Aura as first single (hence the Boris leak), she went against Interscope to leak this because she supposedly wanted this as the 1st single instead of Applause

Venus as second single (until DWUW caught on)

GUY, MANiCURE and Sexxx Dreams were supposed to be singles cuz Gaga asked fans which song should be a single first

and I believe Gypsy was to be released as a single at one point.

The Child
16 minutes ago, NNES said:

I remember "Heavy Metal Lover" should have been a single :diane:

Yeah and it was supposed to be a single after TEOG, I mean why would she have used HML & GH for the VMAs commercial if she wasn't planning on releasing either of them as a single?

4 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

nope Gaga wanted Alejandro, Interscope wanted Dance In The Dark... I feel like they should have gone for a dual release (similar to the Eh,Eh/Love Game release)...I love Alejandro, but I feel the video for it would have suited Dance In The Dark better.

Yeah a dark video for Dance In The Dark 

0xLKW.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah and it was supposed to be a single after TEOG, I mean why would she have used HML & GH for the VMAs commercial if she wasn't planning on releasing either of them as a single?

Yeah a dark video for Dance In The Dark 

0xLKW.gif

would a eh eh like video have worked for DITD? :giggle: 

honestly I'd loved to see a Vampire themed music video for DITD

Luke78619
48 minutes ago, davidnail said:

Boysboysboys was meant to be the next single, but Interscope wanted Bad Romance asap

Im fairly sure that interscope didn't actually want BR as the lead... they did want to move onto TFM but felt BR was too risky but Gaga didn't step down

clever woman :queenga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

41 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Also the when they asked us to choose between Aura/ Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE for the second single.

And then we got Do What You Want (With My Bops):selena:

Archived