Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Ga advice and psa about milkboy tonight

Katie14

Featured Posts

I had ctm for the show last night and the experience was as great as I expected it to be. Honestly the best part was just meeting fans in line and being surrounded by the excitement. 

Advice to ga:

We were all lined up outside but as soon as we were let in through security, things got crazy. There was no organization inside the venue. There was a line (really a mosh of people) to get the free bags and then a line to get tickets. I would recommend to just forget about the cheap bag and line up for tickets as soon as you get in. They kept letting people in to this tiny space inside and nobody knew where to go. An event staff screamed "stop letting people in" and 5 minutes later she had to yell it again because the other staff didn't listen.  The credit card entry system was a mess. It didn't work at all so they had to check everyone in by looking up our named or confirmation numbers. After getting our tickets, we again line up inside. Because of all the chaos and disorganization, I'm pretty sure my position inside was further back than it was outside, which was extremely frustrating. 

Once in the arena, I was second row, slightly to the right of the stage. As soon as I walked in however,  I could tell the prime location was to the left of the stage. There were like 5 rows of people on that side and only one row on the right, and for good reason. It seemed like Gaga spent more of her time on that side of the stage. For example, she picked up the letter on that side. 

Milk boy:

I went to Milk boy last night hoping Gaga would show up. At least 75% of the audience were Gaga fans who came from the show so that was super fun. Some of them kept screaming Gaga in between songs which was super rude and inappropriate. Gaga never made an appearance but somebody very close to her did. Gaga's sister was there in the audience! Seeing her was so surreal. She was with her boyfriend and two friends and was just dancing and drinking right next to me. They were all really into Brian Newman and were dancing intensly and calling out songs for him to play next. I'm not sure how many fans knew who she was but a few fans did go up to her. She was really nice and hugged and talked to them. It did seem like the guy she was with ( I'm assuming her bf) was getting annoyed. I think its rude for fans to go up to her to be honest. She just wants to have fun with her friends, not have a 10 minute convo with random Gaga fans. Her and her friends also got visibly annoyed when fans screamed "Gaga". One of her friends yelled out "be here for the jazz" or something like that. And then they started a "Brian, Brian" chant. 

We talked to someone who works at Milk boy and he said she may show up tonight and perform 3 to 5 songs, so definitely buy tickets! Also, a fan we talked to said Gaga showed up at the house of blues 20 minutes after Brian Newman performed his last song so be sure to stick around until the bar closes at 2 am. I wish I could got tonight but I don't live in Philly. 

They were so rude to Brian. I almost wouldn't wanna go to one of his shows after Gaga's concert because it'd be too cringeworthy with fans yelling her name. :selena:

Archived