💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are there any recent Backstage experiences?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

I don't read much about monsters who had the Ultimate Backstage Package. Only in the beginning of the tour, you saw a lot of monsters posting about their experiences and group pics. Or did I miss something?

So: Please, share your experiences! :)

Sandi Leung

I had mine the other night in Toronto and it was similar to the ones from the beginning of the tour. My group was first to meet Gaga and the interaction was quick as before. The only surprise to me was when everyone overlapped and talked over each other, I thought we were given 5 seconds each to speak in turn lol. Besides that, there were two stools for the photos now I believe, instead of standing straight in a line. The area was also very small, so the first people who got in were standing in front of her talking while the other two or three are behind. 

The food was good, but only 30 minutes to eat wasn't enough. The backstage tour itself wasn't really anything, we learnt the information on building the stage, walked behind and came back out to the front quickly. We could've got to stand on the ramp to see what Gaga's view would've been on stage, but since they already began setting up - we weren't allowed to, and we wouldn't have seen anything. 

The staff were all friendly, willing to answer questions. The wait was long as expected, and we also were allowed to go get merch only when doors open... so there was already a line from GP by the time we got up. 

For the VIP merch, there wasn't a guitar pick (not sure if they stopped it, or if we just didn't get one). We got the clear backpack which is better than I expected, and the charger cable lanyard. I think that about covers it up? 

Not The Real Gaga
23 minutes ago, Sandi Leung said:

I had mine the other night in Toronto and it was similar to the ones from the beginning of the tour. My group was first to meet Gaga and the interaction was quick as before. The only surprise to me was when everyone overlapped and talked over each other, I thought we were given 5 seconds each to speak in turn lol. Besides that, there were two stools for the photos now I believe, instead of standing straight in a line. The area was also very small, so the first people who got in were standing in front of her talking while the other two or three are behind. 

The food was good, but only 30 minutes to eat wasn't enough. The backstage tour itself wasn't really anything, we learnt the information on building the stage, walked behind and came back out to the front quickly. We could've got to stand on the ramp to see what Gaga's view would've been on stage, but since they already began setting up - we weren't allowed to, and we wouldn't have seen anything. 

The staff were all friendly, willing to answer questions. The wait was long as expected, and we also were allowed to go get merch only when doors open... so there was already a line from GP by the time we got up. 

For the VIP merch, there wasn't a guitar pick (not sure if they stopped it, or if we just didn't get one). We got the clear backpack which is better than I expected, and the charger cable lanyard. I think that about covers it up? 

Did you enjoy it? How long did your group get and is she nice? How did you and your group decide who would take which position during the group pic? And do you think it was 'worth it'? 

Sandi Leung
4 hours ago, Unites said:

Did you enjoy it? How long did your group get and is she nice? How did you and your group decide who would take which position during the group pic? And do you think it was 'worth it'? 

Honest opinion: It was too short/quick to enjoy it. I did enjoy the night more than I had expected from what I read online though. I can't remember how long we got but it was probably about a minute? We walked in, everyone tried to talk to her, were put into our places to stand, snap 3 pics, everyone tries to talk to her again while security telling us to leave now. (Unpopular opinion: Gaga seemed very out of it, in her own zone - which made sense because she was about to go on stage right after... but it wasn't quite enjoyable for the fans. I would've preferred for her to be a little more interactive, engaging, etc.. but it is what it is. I wasn't the only one who noticed this, others did as well that she was off and different than her usual self.)

We did the fair way with having one of the staff members give us a random number. The number we got depicted where we stood for the pic. 

Overall: I personally didn't think it justified the price, but I couldn't have refunded or sold it (since ticketmaster/livenation told me that). I definitely wouldn't pay for it again, unless it changes. The whole experience was nice, but it could've been a lot more for the price we paid - especially when I was starving by the time I got to my seat for the show, lol. I really wish I could've gotten more time to eat... or even not eat so early. :/  

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I had mine in New York and it was such an incredible experience! Gaga is so kind and she was very welcoming to me :wub: I really can't believe I actually met her! I'm thinking of making a video to talk about my experience in detail!

Not The Real Gaga
6 hours ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

I had mine in New York and it was such an incredible experience! Gaga is so kind and she was very welcoming to me :wub: I really can't believe I actually met her! I'm thinking of making a video to talk about my experience in detail!

How long did your group have with her? :)

xoxoJohnnyGaga
3 minutes ago, Unites said:

How long did your group have with her? :)

I'm not exactly sure but I think it was about 30 seconds

Not The Real Gaga
2 hours ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

I'm not exactly sure but I think it was about 30 seconds

That's really fast. Did hope she would extend the time with her fans. Maybe a small group chat or something, but it's nice to meet her so close anyway.

Michelfoucault

I was with Sandi at the backstage experience and I have to agree with her honest opinion. The time we spent with friends and the concert itself was fun but the experience meeting gaga felt very cold and not very personable. Gaga herself seemed very confused as there was no organization and everyone was talking over each other. Also, 30 minutes to eat was simply not enough.. After meeting gaga we also had to run to our seats almost missing the beginning of the concert which shouldn't happen considering we are VIP. I don't like to complain much but for $1500 we were expecting better organization & time management.

Vicki Skinner Weinreich

I also was at the Toronto vip on the 6th.  Was very fast but awesome. She told me happy birthday and smiled at my shirt. "Paws up Gaga... I was born this day" can't wait to see the pictures

Archived