💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which stage does gaga interact with her fans the most?

Taylor Rendon

Featured Posts

Taylor Rendon

Ive noticed she's been interacting with fans more now this tour. Just trying to figure out which part of the stage would be the best to stand at for the December LA show. I was a little sad she didnt interact with any of her fans when I went to the vegas Any ideas? Also does anyone know where her car leaves after the show at the forum?? 

Main stage you get the most eye contact and interaction I would say. If you stand to the (stage) right of the DIC, there's a part where she lays down and looks over the audience though the stage is a bit tall to see her then. Being barrier on the piano stage you might get some interaction, but I would say if you want the most go to the main stage. Which, you will unfortunately only get with Come to Mama tickets, as by the time GA is let in, the front row of that stage is filled up. 

Stand at the front stage, slightly to the left. Make sure you are specifically to the left of where the platform fall. I was at the show last night so I know the best place to stand. I was at the front to the right and i regret standing there. 

17 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Stand at the front stage, slightly to the left. Make sure you are specifically to the left of where the platform fall. I was at the show last night so I know the best place to stand. I was at the front to the right and i regret standing there. 

So to the left facing the stage? 

How far left should I be? How can I see where exactly the platforms come down? 

Archived