Johncayse

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ClariceStarling
10 hours ago, BurqaSwg said:

From ATRL, 20 minutes ago,  lolzjustinwat said: 

Also, the part with Owen (the little boy) absolutely killed me. The girls I met looked up his story on our drive back to my hotel, and he has severe autism/doesn't respond verbally, but he's OBSESSED with Gaga and frequently does school reports on her 

Wow. :( 

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Tan Fei said:

Video by Owen's parents  . Her mum was tearing :'( . His " Born this way ,Im a little monster " tee . 😢

Like any good "mama", Gaga isn't truly happy unless she's surrounded by her monsters ♥️ We aren't fans to her. We're a massive part of her

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Read his story, he's a little monster just like you are. Maybe he's way more dedicate than you.

Ok

NewYorkCity
11 hours ago, BurqaSwg said:

From ATRL, 20 minutes ago,  lolzjustinwat said: 

Also, the part with Owen (the little boy) absolutely killed me. The girls I met looked up his story on our drive back to my hotel, and he has severe autism/doesn't respond verbally, but he's OBSESSED with Gaga and frequently does school reports on her 

Can someone please delete the posts on first page because I get people didn't know but... 

Beautiful story. 

asana15

She's a big talent; famous, generous woman; wonderful friend and collaborator, but it's her humanity, her compassion, her unconditional love for people that is so endearing, engaging and seductive.

Moments like this are the answers why we are fans for life.

joemayzzin

i just saw this and there are many reasons why i love her but its reasons like this that goes to show how big her heart is.. so happy for Owen that he actually got a moment like this with his idol! 

so cute and deserving :wub: 
also hope his future with his medial condition is bright and full of happiness, i know a few people with autism and they are nothing but beautiful people inside and out! 

Modern Ecstasy2

I cried too. That was beautiful. Owen is an angel, so is Gaga. I love her. She truly has the biggest heart of anyone I know. :wub:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Whispering
15 hours ago, Muche86 said:

I can't stop crying . It's so cute. 

"I think you are incredibly brave"

My heart...

This is beautiful! :flutter:

Archived