💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie saying the n-word

gag

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Claymore said:

You missed my point by a 100 miles but ok.

Then I'm still closer to your point, then you to mine.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

I hope this doesn't come off as rude but would you say the same thing if Pewdiepie was joking about the Holocaust?

It was a horrible event, and I know people in the US had a bad time with racism, but the rest of the world has it's own events, so we cant be all arms because someone that is not from the US doesn't follow what happened with US history and your own "bad words to say"

3 minutes ago, gag said:

Anti-blackness is prevalent everywhere in the world, this argument would make sense if PewDiePie was a smalltown person who is isolated from politics and cultural differences from around the world. But the fact that he has been called out once and refuses to change his vocabulary is gross. I don't understand why you're so insistent on saying a word that can easily be avoided?

Because it is a word used to be derogatory in your country (and some European ones), not the whole word, just like I said earlier, "Gypsy" is an insult in many part of the world, but not for people from the US, and they use it freely

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

August Blue
Just now, ZeldaJ said:

This? Out of all the crazy sh*t going down currently. This is what we should be upset about?

Ok :sharon:

Yes, this. 

1 minute ago, Parsakaali said:

I'm not saying that word should be used, but its just that most people don't see it such a massive thing as in the USA. If you say it in work, your boss will most likely will you give you the talk about it being inappropriate, but you will not get fired unless you act racist beyond the words you use. And majority of the people have parents who had that word teached in school, so it will take its time till that word will not be used. (As a side note I'd like to mention that I personally don't really care about the words used, its all about the actions, so I might be beased, so please dont come at me too hard.) As a cliche it might be (I know, the "i have black friends thing") the few dark skinned people I know don't really care about the n-word either. since its usually used light hearthedly, the neo-nazis are a whole another deal which I dont think pewdiepie is. (Please dont attack me too hard...)

I'm not attacking you, I just think things are changing because people realize it's not ok to use it in this day and age.

Btw are you Finnish?

I just want to share with you something I read today on my feed, ok?

Spoiler

SiitÀ on jo yli 15 vuotta kun nÀin viimeksi kÀvi. Olin jo ehtinyt unohtaa, miltÀ se tuntui. Olin varmaan ehtinyt alkaa luulemaan, ettei tÀllaista nykyÀÀn enÀÀ edes tapahdu. 

VÀÀrÀssÀ olin. 

SisÀllÀni kiehuu ja silmissÀ sumenee. Posket punoittavat ja pulssi on katossa. YritÀn saada hengitystÀni tasaantumaan, mutta tuntuu ihan kuin minua olisi lyöty mahaan. Juuri noin vahva vaikutus yhdellÀ sanalla on. 

”Neekeri”. 

Kolme varttitunti sitten olin Kaisaniemen metron kupeessa matkalla tÀmÀnpÀivÀiseen Hack for Society- seminaariin, kun keski-ikÀinen mies heitti tuon vastoin kasvojani. 

KeskellÀ kirkasta pÀivÀÀ ja tÀysin odottamatta. Innostus seminaarista on tiessÀÀn. En pysty keskittymÀÀn mihinkÀÀn muuhun kuin sisÀllÀni raivoavaan myrskyyn. Saan tehdÀ kaikkeni, etten anna suuttumukselleni valtaa ja vedÀ kaveria turpiin. 

Tuo yksi sana onnistui hetkessÀ romuttamaan sen, mitÀ olin kaikkien nÀiden vuosien ajan rakentanut. Luulin olevani jo tottunut ja pystyvÀni sivuuttamaan tuollaiset. Mutta ei. 

En sittenkÀÀn ole pÀÀssyt eteenpÀin tuosta hetkestÀ silloin 15 vuotta sitten. EhkÀ en tule koskaan pÀÀsemÀÀnkÀÀn? Olo on ihan yhtÀ paska kuin silloinkin. Ja likainen.

HetkessÀ tuo mies pilasi koko pÀivÀni ja minÀkuvani. Pakko olisi kuitenkin yrittÀÀ pÀÀstÀ negatiivisuudesta eroon. Ja nousta tuon yhden ihmisen typeryyden ylÀpuolelle. Mutta miten?

#eivihapuheelle #eirasismille #pelipoikki #sanatsatuttavat #viimeinenkiusaus

FreePalestine

15 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

You are making stupid assumptions based on nothing. Saying white trash is a stupid conneciton to colour and intelligence which are not connected in any way

and it means what? What is the secret meaning behind ****** that makes the word SO BAD

ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS? what's wrong with you? stop acting like you don't know the history of the n-word! 

Even worse is that you are acting/behaving/commenting like this and then name yourself FIONA APPLE, a musician who is very vocal about such bs that you are doing -.-'

Don't you even try to defend him by saying he's not American so it's not a big deal for him to say the n-word. The racist connotation of that word is way too strong to be ignored, even by non-Americans. It's just wrong, no matter where you're from. 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

I am not saying that history is bullshit. I am saying that it's not related to what I am saying and the point I made,which you did NOT answer.

Oh, but it is. 

Remain in ignorance, I guess. Can't help someone who continues to ignore what everyone is telling them.

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Racism is alive and well and not only in america. 

Also, racists use the word to opress people. 

Why use it? When this kind of people use it to opress other people? Why not use another word instead? 

Do you like it when you are called a *******? 

Im sure u dont.. anyway, add the word ******* some history just for example purposes, lets say slavery and oppression. 

Lets say "*******" means someone who is gay, and has been slaved and opressed. Gay means just someone attracted to the same sex.

The word *******, would be used to opress gay people by homophobic people. 

Would you still use it? 

And how yould u feel when people would be like "Well I just wanna use the word ******* instead of gay because I can". 

I am not talking about Racism and its events, I am talking about the world it was used in the US to make these derogatory comments, it isn't a word used to say that in the rest of the world, jst like I said 10000 times, the word "gypsy" is used as a insult in parts of the word (including my country), but people in the US use it freely, so my point is: you can't expect the whole world to follow US history of words

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Fiona Apple
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Oh, but it is. 

Remain in ignorance, I guess. Can't help someone who continues to ignore what everyone is telling them.

But I am absolutely getting your point. I understand that black people find the word insulting just becuase of the history of the word and I understand how bad black people were treated.It's not that I don't get your point.

It's that you don't even try to understand what I am saying.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

But I am absolutely getting your point. I understand that black people find the word insulting just becuase of the history of the word and I understand how bad black people were treated.It's that I don't get your point.

It's that you don't even try to understand what I am saying.

I understand what you're saying and it's innaccurate. Again, Google is free. 

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, Juvi said:

ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS? what's wrong with you? stop acting like you don't know the history of the n-word! 

Even worse is that you are acting/behaving/commenting like this and then name yourself FIONA APPLE, a musician who is very vocal about such bs that you are doing -.-'

I don't care about the history of the word right now. This was not my point in the first place. As I previously mentioned at least 2 times,I understand that the word has ended up being "negative" just because of its history.

That is not what I argued about in the first place.

KingRedd
54 minutes ago, Parsakaali said:

In northern europe its not that big of deal to say the n-word, we didn't have that whole slavery thing U.S.A did. But yes, as a huge internet star, you should be more careful with your words.

Not necessarily true. My parents visit often and people tell them they have 0 tolerance for racism there. 

May I Read You? 😎

Fiona Apple
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

I understand what you're saying and it's innaccurate. Again, Google is free. 

How is it inaccurate that black people use the word on social media&popular songs that everyone listens to? How is it possible to demand the word to dissapear if the targeted group of people PROMOTES the damn word.

Just now, KingRedd said:

Not necessarily true. My parents visit often and people tell them they have 0 tolerance for racism there. 

Well we obviously have 0 tolereance for racism. But the N word isn't that big of a deal over here.

August Blue
Just now, SpookyKid said:

I am not talking about Racism and its events, I am talking about the world it was used in the US to make these derogatory comments, it isn't a word used to say that in the rest of the world, jst like I said 10000 times, the word "gypsy" is used as a insult in parts of the word (including my country), but people in the US use it freely, so my point is: you can't expect the whole world to follow US history of words

The "n " word came from where? 

You (for example) learned it from where? 

Who invented the word? 

(Rhetorical questions) 

The rest of the world would be using a word that was invented from people who opressing and doing crimes against humanity. 

And black people dont only live in the us, and no matter where they live, they feel bad hearing that word. Stop using it and please try to understand. (I know u dont use it but just saying)

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived