Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

PewDiePie saying the n-word

Featured Posts

SpookyKid   Paws Up 12,466
SpookyKid
1 minute ago, musicnotbling said:

i don't understand what the buzz is around him? why is he the biggest youtuber? like what makes him so different among all of the youtube gamers? there's nothing special about him for him to be that big.

He came first, he was one of the channels that played horror games with his reactions and he cares about his audience, that made him big

Edited by SpookyKid
Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiona Apple   Paws Up 12,303
Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Juvi said:

why???? because things are being called by what they are? -.-' I guess black people are n's for you?

You are making stupid assumptions based on nothing. Saying white trash is a stupid conneciton to colour and intelligence which are not connected in any way

 

3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The N word does not just mean black. What an ignorant thing to say. 

The N-word isn't "NEGRO" btw. It's Ni**er which takes on a different context. 

and it means what? What is the secret meaning behind ****** that makes the word SO BAD

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZiggyZiggs   Paws Up 12,111
ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

That's just retarded society rules.1)The "N" word is not a ****ing bad word or an insult :rip: 2)If it was actually bad,it would be horrible for both white and black people to say it.(like white trash which IS bad but both black and white people use it without giving a ****)

I don't really use the word,just because people are sensitive about it.But it LITERALLY just means BLACK.

are you black, at least dark skinned? if you are cool, if you're not then you don't get to decide honey. black people decide if it's offensive to them or not

 the number of people excuse me no'ing me tho :air: never knew GGD was filled with such ignorance when it comes to race and derogatory words related to race.

I can't at white people dictating what POC's should be offended at :air: 

  • Like 17
  • Love 1
Acceptance

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
benKo   Paws Up 1,665
benKo
4 minutes ago, Creativek said:

I have heard many people from Greece call others gypsy with no regard. I was watching a live stream and this girl kept referring to her 'gypsy friend' and the guy didn't mind at all. 

I would also use the word gypsy without feeling like I insulted somebody. I think it has to do with your native language. I am german and we also have two words for this, one bad "Zigeuner" and the more accepted "Cinti and Roma". But if you learn english, you mostly learn the word gypsy and don't have a bad connection with it. Especially if it's said like a 1000 times in a song from a famous pop star :trollga:

As an english or american speaker, you probably grow up with the perception that gypsy is a bad word.

Edited by benKo
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyKid   Paws Up 12,466
SpookyKid
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

are you black, at least dark skinned? if you are cool, if you're not then you don't get to decide honey. black people decide if it's offensive to them or not

 the number of people excuse me no'ing me tho :air: never knew GGD was filled with such ignorance when it comes to race and derogatory words related to race.

I can't at white people dictating what POC's should be offended at :air: 

You know it is a derogatory word only for people in the US and a lot of people in here aren't from the US? It's just another ****ing word for us

  • Like 5
Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiona Apple   Paws Up 12,303
Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

are you black, at least dark skinned? if you are cool, if you're not then you don't get to decide honey. black people decide if it's offensive to them or not

 the number of people excuse me no'ing me tho :air: never knew GGD was filled with such ignorance when it comes to race and derogatory words related to race.

I can't at white people dictating what POC's should be offended at :air: 

I am not black and I don't use the word just becaues a lot of black people DO find it "offensive".

I am just saying that if you see the situation with an open mind,it's all BULLSHIT

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 August Blue   Paws Up 7,264
August Blue
8 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

That's just retarded society rules.1)The "N" word is not a ****ing bad word or an insult :rip: 2)If it was actually bad,it would be horrible for both white and black people to say it.(like white trash which IS bad but both black and white people use it without giving a ****)

I don't really use the word,just because people are sensitive about it.But it LITERALLY just means BLACK.

Its how it is. And it will remain like that. 

What? You wanna make the rules of society now? 

Catch up, racist will always be a minority. 

Just now, Fiona Apple said:

You are making stupid assumptions based on nothing. Saying white trash is a stupid conneciton to colour and intelligence which are not connected in any way

 

and it means what? What is the secret meaning behind ****** that makes the word SO BAD

The secret meaning behind it is your ignorance. 

  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borislshere   Paws Up 17,044
Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

 

and it means what? What is the secret meaning behind ****** that makes the word SO BAD

Are you trolling?:oprah:

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ashae   Paws Up 5,422
ashae

This thread is a mess but here's my two cents:

Since he wasn't using it to be racist, and under the context it was just a boring edgy joke, you should just not care. It's a word. The only reason it has power is because people are so afraid of it even though it is just another "swear" word. It is no worse than other slurs but because of the shitty race relations in america people hold it up on some weird pedestal. 

  • Like 5
All hail our overlord gretchen

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiona Apple   Paws Up 12,303
Fiona Apple
Just now, August Blue said:

Its how it is. And it will remain like that. 

What? You wanna make the rules of society now? 

Catch up, racist will always be a minority. 

The secret meaning behind it is your ignorance. 

No logical argument here. Next

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarlightSeiya   Paws Up 621
StarlightSeiya

Wow wtf...can't believe I'm seeing people defend the use of this word. wtf wtf wtf

  • Like 13
  • LMAO 1
Bone Apple Tea bebe

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 August Blue   Paws Up 7,264
August Blue
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

No logical argument here. Next

Yeah too much for you to understand :poot: 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpookyKid   Paws Up 12,466
SpookyKid
1 minute ago, ashae said:

This thread is a mess but here's my two cents:

Since he wasn't using it to be racist, and under the context it was just a boring edgy joke, you should just not care. It's a word. The only reason it has power is because people are so afraid of it even though it is just another "swear" word. It is no worse than other slurs but because of the shitty race relations in america people hold it up on some weird pedestal. 

This, if people from the US have a lot of racist people in their country it's not the rest of the world's fault, it's just a word for us

  • Like 1
Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,780
Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

and it means what? What is the secret meaning behind ****** that makes the word SO BAD

I will educate you because you're asking but honestly Google is free and if you actually cared you would have looked up the history of the word before spewing misinformation. 

Ni**er is a variant of the word "negro," yes it derived from "black." Somewhere in US history the word became an offense directed at black people. When whites said it to blacks it was meant as a label for someone sub-human. An ignorant person, a fool, an animal. 

So yes, that is the "secret" meaning you could have easily Googled. 

  • Like 16
  • YAAAS 2
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×