Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie saying the n-word

gag

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

and the funny thing is he is never going to get cancelled for it. He has so many blind fans that love him just like Justin Bieber 

But at least Justin said "Sorry" and wanted to be "Friends".:selena:

I love the double standards though. If a female star said the "n" y'all would drag her to hell and back. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
3 minutes ago, Creativek said:

If it's not part of his culture and he hears the word in the music that he listens to, what's the big deal? Just tell him to be more careful about using the word, no need to jump on him and try to 'end his career' over this.

It's not like he's a neo-nazi or KKK member saying this word as a racist remark.

this :air: everyone loses his **** when he does something wrong but when he raises literally MILLIONS for charity, everything is silent

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Neroneau said:

doesnt apply to Europe, sorry, in Australia we also throw c*nt,  in America c*nt and n*igger are two the most horrible things you can possibly say, but hey our cultures and societies differ so :lana:

I CAN'T :smh::laughga:

N word - a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

the ignorance is strong with  this one 

Morphine Prince

As someone with a large platform he should be more careful. 

Sure, cultural differences exist but things that are this highly sensitive should be avoided. 

It's like saying "Gypsy" in the US, which is not offensive. If you go to Europe you won't say it because it won't be met with the same response. 

As a public figure you should know when to say and not say things and as an audience we need to learn context to assess if the person was or wasn't trying to be offensive. 

My two cents. 

SpookyKid

its you people from the US that get offended by everything :air: must be so boring

1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

That's just retarded society rules.1)The "N" word is not a ****ing bad word or an insult :rip: 

That's it... I really have seen it all here on GGD. The n-word is no longer an insult despite years of history. We're cured. :toofunny:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

That's just retarded society rules.1)The "N" word is not a ****ing bad word or an insult :rip: 2)If it was actually bad,it would be horrible for both white and black people to say it.(like white trash which IS bad but both black and white people use it without giving a ****)

I don't really use the word,just because people are sensitive about it.But it LITERALLY just means BLACK.

The N word does not just mean black. What an ignorant thing to say. 

The N-word isn't "NEGRO" btw. It's Ni**er which takes on a different context. 

SpookyKid

it's just a word :air: it's not like he is killing people, and you know he isn't even using it to refer to a black person

Cuchulainn
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

As someone with a large platform he should be more careful. 

Sure, cultural differences exist but things that are this highly sensitive should be avoided. 

It's like saying "Gypsy" in the US, which is not offensive. If you go to Europe you won't say it because it won't be met with the same response. 

As a public figure you should know when to say and not say things and as an audience we need to learn context to assess if the person was or wasn't trying to be offensive. 

My two cents. 

I have heard many people from Greece call others gypsy with no regard. I was watching a live stream and this girl kept referring to her 'gypsy friend' and the guy didn't mind at all. 

10 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

THE ****ING IRONY HERE

why???? because things are being called by what they are? -.-' I guess black people are n's for you?

Fiona Apple
Just now, gag said:

That's it... I really have seen it all here on GGD. The n-word is no longer an insult despite years of history. We're cured. :toofunny:

It's an insult only because people want to see it like that,and find problems with everything. Of course watching black people and only thinking about their color is racist itself.But the word itself is really not a thing and the fact that black people use it more than any other word like "dude" etc. (especially in their songs that have IMPACT on both white and black people) shows that it's all bullshit

Of course if you use it as an insult it's racist af. But the way Pewdiepie said it ,is no big deal

1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

That's just retarded society rules.1)The "N" word is not a ****ing bad word or an insult :rip: 2)If it was actually bad,it would be horrible for both white and black people to say it.(like white trash which IS bad but both black and white people use it without giving a ****)

I don't really use the word,just because people are sensitive about it.But it LITERALLY just means BLACK.

As much as I don't want people to get SO offended by this word wich wasn't used in an especially insulting context, I don't think you can see it as just a word for "black" I wish it could be that easy and just get it's original meaning back, but that won't happen anytime soon. But there are regions where the perception really differs

musicnotbling

i don't understand what the buzz is around him? why is he the biggest youtuber? like what makes him so different among all of the youtube gamers? there's nothing special about him for him to be that big.

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

I CAN'T :smh::laughga:

N word - a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

the ignorance is strong with  this one 

the meaning does refer to a dark skinned person, but it doesnt carry the historical baggage here. Like we also say f*g/f*ggot but not homophobically :duck: a friend that happens to be black (Dominican) from Belgium calls me n*gger and im white af, unimaginable in the US i know, but this is a different society, speaking a different language

re: South Park episode with the annoying bikers applies to this

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived