💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

PewDiePie saying the n-word

gag

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Honestly I really don't care about the N word anymore. Too much bs around that word. 

He should have been careful though because we live in a SJW society and he will pay for saying that.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
18 minutes ago, Parsakaali said:

In northern europe its not that big of deal to say the n-word, we didn't have that whole slavery thing U.S.A did. But yes, as a huge internet star, you should be more careful with your words.

yes this is true, the rest of the world doesn't really understand the meaning of the word and i hear young wannabe thugs say it here all the time sadly but a huge influence like him should definitely know better especially that he has made that mistake before

chaeri pls

I don't like the use of much swearing in general, but I don't think you can say he's a racist. You absolutely see, that he doesn't mean it as a direct insult to black people, rather than just as a bad swearing word against some random guy he doesn't even now and he knew he can't hear him.

But the hipocrisy of some people really annoys me. I read the term "white trash" really often on this cult site or someone generalizing all whites, and nobody has a problem with that. But if a bad swearing word slips out of some stupid livestreamer, not even with the intention to really hurt somebody, then everyone shouts "RACIST ALT RIGHT SCUMBAG WHITE TRASH NAZI"...

And don't even start with this fiverr thing... I can't believe that some SJW take that seriously

Fiona Apple
25 minutes ago, Juvi said:

too much (white) trash nowadays is saying this kinda sh!t.......... it's always annoying but I can't see how to stop them, because education is there already enough! :(

THE ****ING IRONY HERE

AmericanGUY
1 minute ago, Fiona Apple said:

Honestly I really don't care about the N word anymore. Too much bs around that word. 

He should have been careful though because we live in a SJW society and he will pay for saying that.

this x1023588323688

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

hes an annoying personality anyways, about him and the n-word, it doesnt carry the connotation as in America, it easily means 'friend/dude', you may say it in jest, if you yell n*gger in a racist tone (like in the street to a stranger) people shrug it because we know it's plain ridic so we don't give attention to idiots. But hes internet famous so he should avoid the term.

ZiggyZiggs
20 minutes ago, Parsakaali said:

In northern europe its not that big of deal to say the n-word, we didn't have that whole slavery thing U.S.A did. But yes, as a huge internet star, you should be more careful with your words.

If you aren't black you can't use the ****ing word. SIMPLE. AS. THAT. 

3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

doesnt apply to Europe, sorry, in Australia we also throw c*nt,  in America c*nt and n*igger are two the most horrible things you can possibly say, but hey our cultures and societies differ so :lana:

like i wouldnt think in saying those in the US because i dont want to be inappropriate, but elsewhere

explanation: im an aussie living in europe 

22 minutes ago, Parsakaali said:

It is a big deal to black (and brown) people living in Northern Europe. The word is used as an insult. It was maybe in the school books in the 70s, but it's rightfully removed.

FreePalestine

SpookyKid

"no repercussions" even tho he lost his show, Disney and his company? hmm

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

NNN I kind of want to go off on some people on here but let me not.

Let me just say if you're not black, you don't get to dictate whether which words people should get offended by, or whether they're "bs" or not.

Also it shouldn't be used under ANY context, even if it's a friendly one.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Cuchulainn

If it's not part of his culture and he hears the word in the music that he listens to, what's the big deal? Just tell him to be more careful about using the word, no need to jump on him and try to 'end his career' over this.

It's not like he's a neo-nazi or KKK member saying this word as a racist remark.

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

That's just retarded society rules.1)The "N" word is not a ****ing bad word or an insult :rip: 2)If it was actually bad,it would be horrible for both white and black people to say it.(like white trash which IS bad but both black and white people use it without giving a ****)

I don't really use the word,just because people are sensitive about it.But it LITERALLY just means BLACK.

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived