PewDiePie saying the n-word

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
1 minute ago, JGD said:

Did he call someone the N word or was it towards the game?

From what I could tell by the video, he was aiming at something and having a difficult time shooting his target which seems to be another player. He did say " what a f-ing -nword-" so i think it was directed towards another individual 

2 minutes ago, Parsakaali said:

In northern europe its not that big of deal to say the n-word, we didn't have that whole slavery thing U.S.A did. But yes, as a huge internet star, you should be more careful with your words.

a comment not normalizing/defending him but not pretending he's some racist asshole either :golfclap:

balance is key when it comes to issues such as these. 

Mirages
3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

My 9-year-old nephew was defending him.. Grrrh :huh:

Bringing back memories, I figured my 7 yo cousins uncle (not related to my family) is a racist and is projecting his ideas on my cousin :saladga: Like telling him he cant like soccer teams that have black players because those are filthy and stuff, I was so disgusted and disturbed, had to explain to my cousin that thats not right. Worst part - our grandma was present, I thought shes gonna have a heart attack honestly. Had I met the uncle I would have slapped the **** out of that mother****er. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

14 minutes ago, Juvi said:

too much (white) trash nowadays is saying this kinda sh!t.......... it's always annoying but I can't see how to stop them, because education is there already enough! :(

Because white trash is not offending...

4 minutes ago, JGD said:

Did he call someone the N word or was it towards the game?

both... kinda...

It was a human player, but not one he was in direct contact with. Means the guy could not hear him say that. Some random other guy who happened to play the game too.

What annoys me is that millions of impressionable kids & teens (prolly even adults) will think it’s cool to say that word. Sadly people will imitate this scumbag.

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Luxe Ford

Disgusting, dumb blond!

I'll tear the limbs off his body and suck the marrow from his broken bones.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

he should retire and never come back

auFihfd.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Bringing back memories, I figured my 7 yo cousins uncle (not related to my family) is a racist and is projecting his ideas on my cousin :saladga: Like telling him he cant like soccer teams that have black players because those are filthy and stuff, I was so disgusted and disturbed, had to explain to my cousin that thats not right. Worst part - our grandma was present, I thought shes gonna have a heart attack honestly. Had I met the uncle I would have slapped the **** out of that mother****er. 

You did the right thing! :golfclap:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Bloody hooker
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

QIdgZpD.gif

I would like to thank you for my first 'excuse me no' :diane:

Well, I'm not saying that he hasn't become problematic after the nazi thing. He really needs to get his act together tbh.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

littlepotter
18 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I'm still confused on how HE became the biggest youtuber :neyde:

same

chaeri pls

blackpink

and the funny thing is he is never going to get cancelled for it. He has so many blind fans that love him just like Justin Bieber 

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived