💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Game of Thrones Character Megarate Ceremony!

littlepotter

Featured Posts

gagagoogoose

Okay! Gotta go. #1 is clearly Daenerys. Predicted it a week ago.

On 9/4/2017 at 4:06 AM, gagagoogoose said:

1v69kn.jpg

Call me Three-Eyed Raven. xoxo, Three-Eyed Raven

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thierryrreiht
3 minutes ago, River said:

I voted for the character :laughga:

Ramsey is like me inside but I can't release the Ramsey in me because I don't wanna go to jail:diane:

giphy.gif

littlepotter

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Spoiler

RUNNER UP

2. Cersei Lannister

+212 Points

Lena-Headey-as-Cer_2184426b.jpg

Worshippers: 7

Allies: 16

Supporters: 6

Rivals: 4

Arch-Enemies: 1

LittlePotter’s Verdict:

4th Favorite Character

I never expected to love Cersei. But I love Cersei. She’s a perfect villain, in the sense that we know she has motives deeply rooted in the love of her children. She’s not just blowin’ shit up like homemade dynamite for the lulz. Her scene with Ellaria and her daughter is probably one of my favorite from the entire show, and her moment of weakness when she asked her why she took Myrcella is just… Wow. Lena Headey is hands down the best actress on the show.

RUNNER UP LOSER

54. Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish 

-20 Points

peytr_baelish_littlefinger_1024.jpg

Worshippers:

Allies:

Supporters: 3

Arch-Enemies: 7

LittlePotter’s Verdict:

Least Favorite Character

EW EW EW EW EW. JUST EW. Everything about this man disgusts me. He might be one of the smartest characters, but he is just repulsive. Get AWAY from Sansa. I’m so happy she did him like that.

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH MEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS

Spoiler

LOSER

55. Joffrey Baratheon 

-34 Points

joffrey.jpg

Worshippers:

Allies:

Supporters: 1

Rivals: 11

LittlePotter’s Verdict:

Yeah, we all hated him, and we all loved to see him choke. Honestly it kind of perturbs me how happy I was to see a child choke. He just had no redeeming qualities, no backstory on why he was like that, especially that his siblings were so different. Oh well, rest in peace NOT

WINNER

1. Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen ofMeereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons.

+255 Points

game-of-thrones.jpg

Worshippers:12

Allies: 15

Supporters: 5

Pressed gay who probably stans Jon Snow: 1

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s Verdict:

3rd Favorite Character

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN is all I have to say honestly. Just kidding I never only have that little to say. To be honest I used to be the BIGGEST Dany fan until this season where she kinda became too shallow. But her falling in love with Jon is just so cute (even though he does NOT deserve her). Honestly I feel lke most people just hate on her to be edgy. I’ll love you no matter what khallousti.

chaeri pls

littlepotter

Thank you all so much for being here

:sara: I really enjoyed doing this megarate! 

See you all in 2019 :selena:

chaeri pls

Just now, littlepotter said:

have you seen the gap? :lolly:

Yes, I'm pretty sure the white walkers faked the megarates results, I think we should open an investigation about it.

In the meantime I'm starting to write a book about Ramsey and my lost.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hide contents

RUNNER UP

2. Cersei 

+212 Points

Lena-Headey-as-Cer_2184426b.jpg

Worshippers: 7

Allies: 16

Supporters: 6

Arch-Enemies: 1

LittlePotter’s Verdict:

4th Favorite Character

I never expected to love Cersei. But I love Cersei. She’s a perfect villain, in the sense that we know she has motives deeply rooted in the love of her children. She’s not just blowin’ **** up like homemade dynamite for the lulz. Her scene with Ellaria and her daughter is probably one of my favorite from the entire show, and her moment of weakness when she asked her why she took Myrcella is just… Wow. Lena Headey is hands down the best actress on the show.

RUNNER UP LOSER

54. Petyr Baelish 

-20 Points

peytr_baelish_littlefinger_1024.jpg

Worshippers:

Allies:

Supporters: 3

LittlePotter’s Verdict:

Least Favorite Character

EW EW EW EW EW. JUST EW. Everything about this man disgusts me. He might be one of the smartest characters, but he is just repulsive. Get AWAY from Sansa. I’m so happy she did him like that.

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH MEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS

Hide contents

LOSER

55. Joffrey Baratheon 

-34 Points

joffrey.jpg

Worshippers:

Allies:

Supporters: 1

Rivals: 11

LittlePotter’s Verdict:

Yeah, we all hated him, and we all loved to see him choke. Honestly it kind of perturbs me how happy I was to see a child choke. He just had no redeeming qualities, no backstory on why he was like that, especially that his siblings were so different. Oh well, rest in peace NOT

WINNER

1. Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen ofMeereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons.

+255 Points

game-of-thrones.jpg

Worshippers:12

Allies: 15

Supporters: 5

Pressed gay who probably stans Jon Snow: 1

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s Verdict:

3rd Favorite Character

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN is all I have to say honestly. Just kidding I never only have that little to say. To be honest I used to be the BIGGEST Dany fan until this season where she kinda became too shallow. But her falling in love with Jon is just so cute (even though he does NOT deserve her). Honestly I feel lke most people just hate on her to be edgy. I’ll love you no matter what khallousti.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

200.gif

Thank you so much for hosting the megarate ceremony and bringing it to life. I had so much fun participating. You did an excellent job as a host. Here to participate in more megarates you host! :heart:

tumblr_ovp8491kVn1tjkvzqo2_400.gif

See you in 2019 indeed. :selena:

DItm4CVXYAE_uHg.jpg

Archived