Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Game of Thrones Character Megarate Ceremony!

littlepotter

Featured Posts

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

31. Renly Baratheon

+6 Points

c6488bcb27494fd22430e629a01eda1f870b6077

Worshippers:

Allies: 1

Supporters:

Rivals:

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

Oh Renly. The hunty that got away. I was shooketh when I realized he and Loras were actually having an affair back in season 1. But honestly Renly wtf? By what measures would you be the rightful king? He literally was the least worthy, it felt like he just decided to conquer the throne without any claim. He and Loras should’ve escaped that homophobic place and went to Essos where they could start a family and have beautiful hunty children.

30. Grey Worm

+6 Points

you-must-have-a-good-meal-before-battle-

Worshippers:

Allies:

Supporters: 2

Rivals:

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

Grey Worm is a good man. He’s manlier than all of GGD combined even without any dique. I’d be very interested in a story set entirely from the view of a young Unsullied being trained into a heartless warrior, and how he dealt with manhood and feelings. What happened to him by the way? Did he just starve in High Garden? 

29. Ellaria Sand

+6 Points

FpOlaUc.jpg

Worshippers:

Supporters:

Rivals:

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

Ok which hoe gave her 6 points? This bitch is unbelievable. Sis, your husband VOLUNTEERED to fight for Tyrion. No one made him, no one conspired to kill him, he CHOSE to fight. Moreover, your husband actually almost WON. If he spent his last minute driving his spear into the Mountain’s chest instead of Dancing In Circles around him trying to make justice in a time where his life was at stake, he wouldn’t have finished like a watermelon dropped from the stratosphere. She had no right to avenge him by killing poor innocent Myrcella, among others. Her end was so poetic and satisfying. Poor her daughter though.

28. Daario Naharis

+8 Points

6c24e5c50981d7d78634ef6919ecef4c--game-o

Worshippers:

Allies:

Supporters: 3

Rivals:

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

Original Daario was a DADDY. New Daario is a… daddy. Loved him more in Orphan Black. He never bothered me though I guess. If only he knew what Dany was doing right now in the North.

chaeri pls

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, Melmoth said:

Didn't expect Robb to be this low.... I guess that it's overrated amongst my friends

7 minutes ago, Bear said:

:udidnt: I expected Robb to be higher 

it's more like people like other characters better

chaeri pls

littlepotter

27. Bran Stark

+8 Points

live-breaky-ownnews-com-trial-meme-break

Worshippers:

Allies: 2

Supporters: 2

Rivals: 3

Arch-Enemies: 2

LittlePotter’s verdict:

Look at those haters! Bran deserved better. He’s one of the most intriguing characters, he’s not with anyone, he’s just the Three Eyed Raven. Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean you need to hate on the poor boy L He never asked for this, any of us would’ve been curious and tried to warg while our supervisor was sleeping, and without him we wouldn’t have known about Jon’s parentage. Hodor died because of him? Personally I’d very much rather have someone die a beautiful tear-jerking death than stay alive and keep us indifferent. 

26. Yara Greyjoy

+9 Points

greyjoy-fathers-day.jpg

Worshippers:

Allies:

Supporters: 4

Rivals: 1

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

3rd Least Favorite Character

I just don’t like her. She’s unnecessarily pretentious. She can sit down.

25. Tywin Lannister

+9 Points

a-ion-doesnt-concern-himself-with-the-op swish swish bish

Worshippers:

Supporters: 1

Rivals:

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

Tywin really was one character I always enjoyed watching. He’s calculated. I got his raven. Cuz he’s a joker. And I’m a crossbow killer Imp. I wanna continue this lyrical revamp but I gotta finish the megarate. His death was extremely poetic and satisfying. As smart as he was, he was a hateful prick and deserved to die at the hands of the son he always loathed, on a chamberpot no less.

24. Sandor “The Hound” Clegane 

+10 Points

GOT-Memes-I-Am-Back.jpg

Worshippers:

Allies:

Supporters: 7

Rivals: 1

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

I’ve always known The Hound was gonna be one of those tough-love characters, with a bad reputation but a good heart. Even with a half burned face he is a daddy. I couldn’t believe it when he turned out to be alive! Can’t wait for his reunion with Arya.

chaeri pls

littlepotter

23. Ygritte 

+11 Points

71aaa4a676d77080e1ed54dc2bc577eb--game-o

Worshippers:

Allies:

Rivals:

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

Don’t really have much to say about Ygritte. Her character was badass, especially in the first few episodes, but I never was fully invested in her romance with Jon. Either Jon is really a heartless bastard or Kit just can’t show emotion. I LOVE them together irl tho!

22. Missandei 

+11 Points

721e5f5b33ba7d421b5a22a34fe17af4.gif

Worshippers:

Rivals:

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

She’s cute I guess.

21. Khal Drogo 

+11 Points

DHge-guXkAAbsVF.jpg

Worshippers:

Allies:

Rivals:

Arch-Enemies:

LittlePotter’s verdict:

People need to stop romanticizing him raping a 13-year-old girl. Other than that, I love that Dany made him fall in love with her.

20. Ser Bronn of the Blackwater 

+14 Points

im-bronn_o_565903.jpg

Worshippers:

Rivals:

Arch-Enemies: 1

LittlePotter’s verdict:

I always liked Bronn, he has his own best interest in mind but does betray some emotion here and there. Him laughing at Dickon is iconic. But can I just say how much he bothered me in the last episode? Not really him, but the actor. He and Lena (who plays Cersei) were in a relationship and had broken up so they requested never to be in the same scene, so they had Bronn invite pod to ‘walk with him’ just before Cersei came. When I watched the episode, I had NO idea about this agreement, but I immediately noticed that something was not right. I expected it to be a plot twist later, but it turned out to be nothing more than unprofessionalism. Shame.

chaeri pls

2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

When I watched the episode, I had NO idea about this agreement, but I immediately noticed that something was not right. 

This :air: It seemed so out of place and then I read about why afterwards and it all made sense. 

littlepotter

guys since nobody is here i'm thinking of doing the 20 remaining posts next friday/saturday maybe more people can attend

if any of you who are here already have a problem please tell me!

chaeri pls

littlepotter
Just now, Bear said:

This :air: It seemed so out of place and then I read about why afterwards and it all made sense. 

ikr :rip: i told my best friend and she was like "we been knew" and i was like "no i been'nt" and then i got upset at the show

chaeri pls

Jonathanholland
Just now, littlepotter said:

guys since nobody is here i'm thinking of doing the 20 remaining posts next friday/saturday maybe more people can attend

if any of you who are here already have a problem please tell me!

:noparty:

Before there was love, there was silence

Archived