💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga:5F2 to receive limited theatrical release

yASSsss

Featured Posts

asana15
2 minutes ago, JoeyNolfi said:

I definitely don't think that will happen. That would be unprecedented for a Netflix title. Netflix is trying to shift the theatrical release paradigm with its streaming titles, and only releases select titles in limited release the day they go to streaming to qualify for Oscars. A Netflix original release has never gone wide, and that won't happen with this one. 

Oh, I agree. But what is this:

https://www.regmovies.com/movies/gaga-five-foot-two/B00786208552

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, basically I don't have Netflix so I just wanna know if there will be a cd people can buy of Gaga 5f2 cause I really wanna watch it

1 hour ago, Flaviator said:

Guys, basically I don't have Netflix so I just wanna know if there will be a cd people can buy of Gaga 5f2 cause I really wanna watch it

I'll try to record it once it's out and will send a link if I do.

Well Gaga has 2 days to apply if she's going for docu. The limited run also has to go on for at least a week. 

Speechless94

Hi guys! 

Did anyone happen to purchase tickets to the 7:30 showing this evening at the IFC in NY? I'm confused because now I don't know if its just the "sneak peek" + the Q&A with Chris or is it actually the screening? On the IFC  site it's listed as two separate events to purchase tickets to but I still can't seem to find an clear of answer of what I purchased tickets to lol

Thanks! 

EDIT: I called and found out for anyone wondering the same thing: the 730 showing tonight is the full screening FOLLOWED by a Q&A with Chris (if you bought a ticket to the 730 show it gives you access to the Q&A)

excited to see who's there :) 

Archived