Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reading fan letters

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

Hey guys,

I have a question. At her last date in Toronto she got this fan letter and also begun to read and hug her. Now my questions. After wich song was this ? Did the person throw it on stage or did she gave it to the security ? And do You think she will do this at every show now ? 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

It was before/after The Cure (not really sure). I think the person in the crowd was reaching out with the the letter and Gaga noticed and asked security to grab it for her :gaysia:

The Child

Honestly I wish she hadn't, now her fans will want her to read every letter and if she does not they will be disappointed.

But that's what makes Gaga the queen of kindness. :classy:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

4 hours ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

Hey guys,

I have a question. At her last date in Toronto she got this fan letter and also begun to read and hug her. Now my questions. After wich song was this ? Did the person throw it on stage or did she gave it to the security ? And do You think she will do this at every show now ? 

It was after Bad Romance. I doubt it will happen a lot though, though it could happen again. I wouldn't bet on it though lol

Archived