Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎀 🀘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🀘 🎀 🎸
tech

iPhone 8, iOS 11 details leak

Featured Posts

squeala   Paws Up 570
squeala
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

No! it's up for preorder then official release a few days after..

I meant to say preorder :laughga:

Kylie Jenner   Paws Up 4,309
Kylie Jenner
On 9/10/2017 at 11:28 AM, Morphine Prince said:

Animojis:Β Think emojis that are possessed not by the devil, but by you. They'll reportedly tap the new iPhone's face-scanning technology to let you create what Apple calls "custom animated messages that use your voice and reflect your facial expressions." It seems the animoji menagerie will count among their number a monkey, a cat, a dog,Β a fox, a panda, a unicorn, a robot and, of course, a pile of poop

SCREAMING :ladyhaha:Β perhaps not the emojis, but rather the new iPhone 8 design :rip:Β 

"I could be your f*g hag, and you could be my gay. I'll never make you feel sad when you come out to play"

OBEY   Paws Up 25,875
OBEY
Just now, squeala said:

I meant to say preorder :laughga:

If pre order isnt today it's like few days after.... i don't recall.

• Like 1

Helxig   Paws Up 12,114
Helxig

But why remove the fringerprint scanner? That is the most accurate form of security a phone can have! With the face scanning technology an identical twin could unlock their twins phone, or maybe even siblings if the scanner isn't accurate enough. Even identical twins have individual fingerprints.

• Like 1
I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

OBEY   Paws Up 25,875
OBEY
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

But why remove the fringerprint scanner? That is the most accurate form of security a phone can have! With the face scanning technology an identical twin could unlock their twins phone, or maybe even siblings if the scanner isn't accurate enough. Even identical twins have individual fingerprints.

Tbh i'm not a fan at all of the face scanning thing :emma:Β I prefer fingerprints. but let's see what apple do i guess.

• Like 1

heda97   Paws Up 1,168
heda97
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

The new scanner incorporates many sensors so it will be accurate.Β 

• Like 1
Im Γ‘ Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Teal Ambition   Paws Up 5,968
Teal Ambition
21 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

CAN'T wait for this to come out

so I can get the 7 at a cheaper priceΒ :selena:

tbh sis, you need an iPhone asap

we're just two ghosts swimming in a glass half empty

MonsterOfSpain   Paws Up 4,976
MonsterOfSpain

Me in 2008: By 2017 we'll have flying cars

2017:Β 

On 10/9/2017 at 3:28 AM, Morphine Prince said:

Animojis:Β Think emojis that are possessed not by the devil, but by you. They'll reportedly tap the new iPhone's face-scanning technology to let you create what Apple calls "custom animated messages that use your voice and reflect your facial expressions." It seems the animoji menagerie will count among their number a monkey, a cat, a dog,Β a fox, a panda, a unicorn, a robot and, of course, a pile of poop

Β 

• LMAO 3

OBEY   Paws Up 25,875
OBEY

I need better Apple Music but they probably won't change anything cuz its beautiful n perfect according to them :neyde:Β 

RAMROD   Paws Up 22,105
RAMROD
15 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I need better Apple Music but they probably won't change anything cuz its beautiful n perfect according to them :neyde:Β 

Β 

The general interface on the store and such for iOS 11 if you have the beta or seen it on YT are very Apple Music, get ready. :poot:

Β 

On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink!

OBEY   Paws Up 25,875
OBEY
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Β 

The general interface on the store and such for iOS 11 if you have the beta or seen it on YT are very Apple Music, get ready. :poot:

Β 

The messiest part is that AM is only updated when they do IOS updates. Do something so the app is on the app store and we get frequent updates when there's glitches and add foctions all year long whats so hard apple?

• Like 1

JGD   Paws Up 7,261
JGD
1 hour ago, squeala said:

Will the iPhone be available to order right after the event? Is that usually what happens?

Pre-order on the 15th with release on the 22nd, according to analysts (based off of previous years).

Edited by JGD
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

LateToCult2k17   Paws Up 636
LateToCult2k17
8 hours ago, OBEY said:

whats the link with racism and the monkey emojis

Racist people have used the those emojis to make fun of poc. They'll definitely use the animated emojis tooΒ