Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Questions About Arrival, Parking, etc.

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

Does anyone know what parking is usually like at the venues?

How long is the show? (Please do not say how many acts or songs there are.)

What is a good time to arrive at the show?

Thanks! 

he/him/his

Edonis

Parking varies on venues but they're almost always packed and hard to manuever, depending on the time you arrive. 

Gaga usually hits the stage around 9/9:30 pm (or 21/21:30) and the show finishes around 11:00/11:30/11:45 (or 23:00/23:30/23:45). But this also varies, depending when she starts and if anything is cut or shortened. 

Finally, that depends on your ticket. Usually I arrive at the venue an hour earlier but with CTM tickets, I'll be there around 4 pm. 

NIghtmareElm

The show is near two hours from the time she hits the stage to the time the final song ends.

Parking at any venue will be super expensive.  Park further away where parking is cheaper or get an Uber.

Arrive at least an hour before the doors open.   That way you have plenty of time to get some merch, drinks, food, and you won't have to wait forever for security check.

Economy

Last time i went to a concert at the Canadian Molson Ampitheter they made me park on the grass because there was no more parking spots

Only in Toronto you pay $30 for 2 hours to park on grass :air: 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
15 minutes ago, Economy said:

Last time i went to a concert at the Canadian Molson Ampitheter they made me park on the grass because there was no more parking spots

Only in Toronto you pay $30 for 2 hours to park on grass :air: 

I parked in the nice underground parking at the North American Centre at Finch and Young and took the subway in. Was only 5 dollars for 4 hours

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Economy
35 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I parked in the nice underground parking at the North American Centre at Finch and Young and took the subway in. Was only 5 dollars for 4 hours

I dont know Toronto well enough to know those places

I moved to the suburbs 12 years ago when i was 12 years old. Ive lived half my life in Brampton (AK: Bramladesh as people call it) :emma: 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
3 hours ago, Economy said:

I dont know Toronto well enough to know those places

I moved to the suburbs 12 years ago when i was 12 years old. Ive lived half my life in Brampton (AK: Bramladesh as people call it) :emma: 

I know New York City better than TO. I just know if I drive the whole length of young street to finch avenue from Barrie I'm at the subway station 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived