Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga clarifies "rest" Red Carpet interview

Kimblue

Featured Posts

monketsharona
4 hours ago, babs said:

MMM this actually sort of dissapoints me because I want her to take like a 1 year break or something, she needs to rest! she has been in this thing nonstop for 10 years.

Girl enjoy your money, go travel the world (NOT touring lmao), do something different, rest your mind, I know the artistic crave is huge but you don't have to be inside the studio all the time. Take a breath and look at your ideas from afar.

I think Gaga is a very hard working and that's how she's healing. Making music is making her releasing all her emotions, that's how she rests, and that's how she feels better. She told us about it like 16263733839 times

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

the fact she has to clarify how she needs a break proves how much she needs to take a f* break.

I'd hate to be a celebrity in the golden age of sh*t people

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

not asher613
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

im pretty sure everyone said they understand but they were sad, which is completely normal. of course she needs a break, and of course we'll be sad that she wont be around, but happy that she's happy. being sad about missing her doesnt mean complaining or resenting her. there's a huge difference. 

I agree  most of the comments here were overwhelmingly supportive. 

I wonder if she would be disappointed. not very monster of us. ^vvv

littlepotter
54 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

I agree  most of the comments here were overwhelmingly supportive. 

I wonder if she would be disappointed. not very monster of us. ^vvv

imagine if gaga got disappointed every time we said something disappointing, she'd be a huge ball of disappointment and tears

chaeri pls

4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I think Gaga is a very hard working and that's how she's healing. Making music is making her releasing all her emotions, that's how she rests, and that's how she feels better. She told us about it like 16263733839 times

No no I get that, but I think she can find a way to do music without being inside the studio all the time while she rests, We know she can produce some stuff and since she does piano she can probably read/write sheets of music as well. I just feel like if she went out of the scene for like around a year, like just getting out of the media hazzle, and then came back she would be fully driven to do promo and build an era properly.

Katsuki Bakugo
18 hours ago, SOOOON said:

yet you have the time to reply to me:sure:

I found time because I'm petty like that. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

monketsharona
33 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

I don't think she'll have time to rest with ASIB promo 

I don't think ASIB promo will be huge to be honest... Just a classic promo for a movie 

54 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think ASIB promo will be huge to be honest... Just a classic promo for a movie 

Yeah but interviews and premieres, she's still going to work...

monketsharona
26 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Yeah but interviews and premieres, she's still going to work...

Well she confirmed she started to work on next album... Gaga is working like everytime. I guess she meant not going on tour, doing Coachella and SB in row again.

At some points I could see her releasing new music without promoting like crazy and not touring for it

I just wish she would travel a little more of the world :(  just an extra month of touring, then she can take all the time that she wants. I'll be so sad if I miss her this time. She once sold out two shows here and opened a third show which also sold out. I'd expect her to at least do Japan and Australia as well. Otherwise why title it "world tour"? That implies a little more

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived