Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga clarifies "rest" Red Carpet interview

Kimblue

Featured Posts

PartySick

When you think about it, the only time she's taken an actual break in the last decade was when she broke her hip :selena: She deserves some downtime. I can't wait for her return though :flutter:

...and to see the rest of the Joanne era, including my JWT date :sis:

🖤

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

When you think about it, the only time she's taken an actual break in the last decade was when she broke her hip :selena: She deserves some downtime. I can't wait for her return though :flutter:

...and to see the rest of the Joanne era, including my JWT date :sis:

Not even then cause she had to put up with Troy sucking her blood and basically remaking ARTPOP during that "break"

Fame IV
19 minutes ago, Red said:

Too late, the sensationalist media already did its job, Gaga.

More press coverage, it doesn't hurt. :)

A Star is Born ⭐

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Not even then cause she had to put up with Troy sucking her blood and basically remaking ARTPOP during that "break"

True that :hmm:

But then we wouldn't really consider this a totally true break either if that's the case as she'll be crafting the music and concept for LG6 in the meantime :sis: No rest for the slayful, I guess.

🖤

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

True that :hmm:

But then we wouldn't really consider this a totally true break either if that's the case as she'll be crafting the music and concept for LG6 in the meantime :sis: No rest for the slayful, I guess.

I think the only way to make Gaga rest is induced coma

Levine

I don't get why the monster got so mad and hot with the rest thing.

It's been 10 years, y'all know DAMN WELL that we can't trust her if she says "i'm putting out an album next month" and we can't trust her when she says she's resting.

It is what it is. When she's ready she'll put out new music. 

Katsuki Bakugo
21 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

When the tour is over she is going to take some downtime for her self and after that she will get back to doing what she loves. She's going to reflect on the last 10 years and get excited about what she wants to create next.

You are a darling xx ta

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
22 minutes ago, SOOOON said:

it's literally 45 seconds

I haven't the time clearly hunty.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

LetsGetHigh
13 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

After this, I can tell that it's not happening dfbldwglgf

fff poor Vivien :air:

y’all downtime is typically a couple of months, we have ASIB hype to tide us over anyways :hor: 

I guess this means Grammys in February is cancelled tho :poot: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GagaMyBlood95

It's normal that she is gonna take a break after the tour, I mean she literally was working non stop ever since Joanne came out and it's gonna be a full year in a month so yeah its a lot!

tbh she needs to take a serious break, she always takes breaks but i'm sure it's pretty short cause she always ends up in some studio or whatever

Luxe Ford

Fair enough. I wasn't that worried. That wasn't the moment in the press conference where I shed a few tears.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived