Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga clarifies "rest" Red Carpet interview

Kimblue

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I just wish she would travel a little more of the world :(  just an extra month of touring, then she can take all the time that she wants. I'll be so sad if I miss her this time. She once sold out two shows here and opened a third show which also sold out. I'd expect her to at least do Japan and Australia as well. Otherwise why title it "world tour"? That implies a little more

I'm pretty sure she wants to wrap Joanne era in 2017, hence the fact she ends the tour in December and release the documentary this month

2018 will probably be a new chapter in her career

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
On 2017-09-09 at 8:04 AM, M Monstre said:

I mean, of course she's going to take a break after the tour. She's done a lot of this and she needs a bit of downtime before she can start doing other things. It's perfectly fine.

If y'all are complaining about her taking a break, that's pretty selfish. 

This! I was actually hoping shed take a few months for herself to relax.

Good for her health, she will be more refreshed :) 

We dont need to panic. Theres nothing indicating that the break is gonna be like a year lmao

PoshLife
13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I swear if that betch throws us a greatest hits album to celebrate 10 years I'm going to have a b.f.!!!! 

#stayclassygaga

If you're still looking for a b.f., PM me

On 9/9/2017 at 8:04 AM, M Monstre said:

I mean, of course she's going to take a break after the tour. She's done a lot of this and she needs a bit of downtime before she can start doing other things. It's perfectly fine.

If y'all are complaining about her taking a break, that's pretty selfish. 

THIS!

Archived